• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Much can seers actually see?

Truthfindme

I'm new to this forum and their is stuff I want to ask but I'm not sure if this is the right place so bare with me.I know someone who has special gifts and has helped me out of some nasty situations for this reason I believe whatever he says even if I don't want to but I really want to see things better and more balanced than the way he sees it so in this case can such a person really know answers to questions about the fate of souls after death, is their a final judgment where all creatures need to wait for and none can be with god before this(cuz he told me this is how it is) and also after many births and deths if you choose evil over and over on that judgment day you can be separated from god forever? I don't need to know the answers for these, I just need to know that even if you have powerful gifts of discernment and communicate with spirits etc you cant know the answers for these. By the way he is not a bad guy he just truly believes these things and I don't want to and I know no other person like him. I take to hart the teachings of the Gita btw that's why i'm a bit confused.

Last edited:

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Discernment feeds pattern recognition. Pattern recognition and luck feed "communication with spirits". It's nothing but a con.

waitasec

Veteran Member
I'm new to this forum and their is stuff I want to ask but I'm not sure if this is the right place so bare with me.I know someone who has special gifts and has helped me out of some nasty situations for this reason I believe whatever he says even if I don't want to but I really want to see things better and more balanced than the way he sees it so in this case can such a person really know answers to questions about the fate of souls after death, is their a final judgment where all creatures need to wait for and none can be with god before this(cuz he told me this is how it is) and also after many births and deths if you choose evil over and over on that judgment day you can be separated from god forever? I don't need to know the answers for these, I just need to know that even if you have powerful gifts of discernment and communicate with spirits etc you cant know the answers for these. By the way he is not a bad guy he just truly believes these things and I don't want to and I know no other person like him.
hello, i just wanted to say
follow your own path...
it is your life
listen to your inner truth

welcome to the forum