• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many people on here have seen the batman 2022?With Robert Pattinson as batman?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My side:
I liked it.

BTW, it's "Scot", not "Scott".
We don't have to argue that one then. My nephew's dad, my nephew and I have argued against him because he says the new guy sucks as Batman. His complaints? Twilight.
I found recently I didn't even know who Edward and Jacob are, I remember only one scene in that movie, so I am free of this farcical bringing up of Twilight. He's easily one of the better Batmans.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And to whoever asked me about the Riddler, I thought he was ok. Not nearly as good as the guy on Gotham, but ok (and the bar for Riddler hasn't been set high like it has with other characters). And I am thankful and appreciative he didn't try to do it like Jim Carey.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We don't have to argue that one then. My nephew's dad, my nephew and I have argued against him because he says the new guy sucks as Batman. His complaints? Twilight.
I found recently I didn't even know who Edward and Jacob are, I remember only one scene in that movie, so I am free of this farcical bringing up of Twilight. He's easily one of the better Batmans.
Never saw Twilight.
One of those young adult things, right?
Definitely better than the lesser Batmen,
Clooney, Affleck, Kilmer.

Now, for your listening pleasure, the best
Batman theme....
or....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I did find it very interesting, as story telling goes and not just batman, that there very little of anyone but Batman on screen. Little background story time or time at all for the bad guy. Alfred and James where hardly more than plot pieces. Even the Penguin was hardly more than background noise.
And one actor pulling most of a three hour movie on his own and doing it well, it's definitely a fine performance.