• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many people on here believe in the chupacabra?And the loch ness monster?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not me,

But provide real, validated evidence and i would certainly reconsider

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
How many people on here believe in the chupacabra?And the loch ness monster? I believe in both.:)
Not sure about Chupacabra- seen some documentaries about it, but not sure if it is a real creature.
If something big is in Loch ness, it probably is an oversized eel

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not sure about Chupacabra- seen some documentaries about it, but not sure if it is a real creature.
If something big is in Loch ness, it probably is an oversized eel

Also know little of Chupacabra but quit a lot about Loch Ness. If is a deep, steep sided body of water. As such is very low in nutrients and plant life. Meaning there is not enough food in the food chain to support anything more than brown trout that need to go cannibalistic to survive. Pike, several smaller fish, minnow etc and the European eel that can manage a whopping 1.5 metres but are usually around 1/2 metre long.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Also know little of Chupacabra but quit a lot about Loch Ness. If is a deep, steep sided body of water. As such is very low in nutrients and plant life. Meaning there is not enough food in the food chain to support anything more than brown trout that need to go cannibalistic to survive. Pike, several smaller fish, minnow etc and the European eel that can manage a whopping 1.5 metres but are usually around 1/2 metre long.
Yes i do agree a giant eel sound to good to be true too :)

Audie

Veteran Member

No food for a population of nessies huh.
First time I heard of chupacagra was on
"coast to coast" which I tuned in to at maybe
2 am on a sleepless night. They'd been talking
so I missed the first of it-but this guy said he
had a skull from south texas, was taking it to
the university for ID. Proceeded to describe it,
and it was obviously not a known creature.

Whatever it was, like that there were lots of molars,
uniform in size and shape? A possum is kind of like
that but this was supposed to be coyote size.

I kind of dont think the people at the University of Texas
every got to see the skull. :D

Good-Ole-Rebel

I believe the Chupacabra is real. A possum no way is the same size and a coyote is not the same build at all.

I think I saw one once just west of Amarillo crossing the road I was travelling.

As for Loch Ness,, why are the pictures always blurry? No reason for them to be.

Good-Ole-Rebel