• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many of you?

Ratzzable

How many of you can post religious material proving that it was a legislative process for begeting a child and claiming him into a reality premade for him rather then vice versa. Like Pinocchio:confused: Please be serious I need thesis material. ;)

EDITED; To read the Bible in reverse time from the New testament backwards to the Genesis, to get legislation(set of laws) on the before mentioned question out of that

Last edited:

Ratzzable

Good luck with that.
It is a thesis that reverts the question of virgin birth to obligatory material for parents getting a child, but from a religious standing point. The theme is how real parents get a "child that can't be proven" because he lives in a imaginary word called Heaven on Earth.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is a thesis that reverts the question of virgin birth to obligatory material for parents getting a child, but from a religious standing point. The theme is how real parents get a "child that can't be proven" because he lives in a imaginary word called Heaven on Earth.
I still don't understand, but thank you for trying. :D

Akivah

Yeah people used to do that all the time, claiming they had kids that didn't exist. But that stopped once the IRS started requiring social security numbers to claim a kid.

Ratzzable

Yeah, I have no idea what you're actually asking for.
I still don't understand, but thank you for trying. :D

The main thesis for my work that I am doing is to postulate that if we could reconvey that Let's say (for instance Jesus in christianity) was not a God nor a real man but a carved puppet, we take the Genesis as a recording of an equaly carved creation made to suit the reality that was presented to Jesus. If so, as the center of this, the made up creation would only function as a set of fake rules predestined to follow and explain life to Jesus since he was born. Stripping him of his Divinity in that way the only plausable outcome is that the only begotten Son becomes an object and reality manifests backwards explaining it self to him via God, his parent. thus reversing the genesis from Son of God to God the Parent.

The main thesis for my work that I am doing is to postulate that if we could reconvey that Let's say (for instance Jesus in christianity) was not a God nor a real man but a carved puppet, we take the Genesis as a recording of an equaly carved creation made to suit the reality that was presented to Jesus. If so, as the center of this, the made up creation would only function as a set of fake rules predestined to follow and explain life to Jesus since he was born. Stripping him of his Divinity in that way the only plausable outcome is that the only begotten Son becomes an object and reality manifests backwards explaining it self to him via God, his parent. thus reversing the genesis from Son of God to God the Parent.
So, this is the clarification?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
to suit the reality that was presented to Jesus. .
If Jesus was a figment of the imagination of one or some, how could he have accepted any kind of reality?
To present something requires a receiver. Isn't it so?
A lifeless thing can in no act as a receiver, I think.

Well yes, sa I said, is there material which can support that postulate and can you post it
Support what? Can you please phrase your thesis in a way that could make sense to an English speaker? As it stands it sort of looks like it's done a couple passes through Google translate. I have no idea what you are on about.

jonathan180iq

If Jesus was a figment of the imagination of one or some, how could he have accepted any kind of reality?
To present something requires a receiver. Isn't it so?
A lifeless thing can in no act as a receiver, I think.
I think he's suggesting that Jesus was a product of his environment, being made to believe things about his culture and about himself that were based on fictional events, like the Genesis story as mentioned...

(I've read it a couple of times trying to make sure my bias isn't playing too big of a role here - and I'm pretty sure I got it right.)

"If Jesus was led to believe that he was the son of god based on the an historical myth, what does that say about Jesus the Son? Wouldn't Jesus be the father of the new religion?"

Something like that...

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
I kinda thought Jesus was the father of a new religion.
Now there are at least 33,000 denominations of Christianity.

Ratzzable

being made to believe things about his culture and about himself that were based on fictional events, like the Genesis story as mentioned...

I ruled out fictional for planned, but he would be the factor of the ultimate reality as a new God as you stated amongst the puppets beeing the "Created to get Explained" and as such a rule that implied his Fathers impotence to explain anything lest it be the explenation to the expleantion meaningfull to Christ

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
When you say "thesis" I think of a paper for your masters degree. Please tell me this is not for educational purposes?

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
How many of you can post religious material proving that it was a legislative process for begeting a child and claiming him into a reality made for him rather then vice versa. Like Pinocchio:confused: Please be serious I need thesis material. ;)

Good luck with the thesis as you appear to have a bit of trouble with a simple request question.
Huh?

You ask "we" be serious but liken your question to a mythical wooden character with human like
emotions and a loooooooooooooooooong nose.

Sorry for the criticism I just can't help myself.

OH! I just saw the word begetting a child. I thought you meant BEATING a child!

I didn't know there was a legislative process for having children.
I rather thought it had a LOT to do with sex.
It don't?

Milton Platt

How many of you can post religious material proving that it was a legislative process for begeting a child and claiming him into a reality made for him rather then vice versa. Like Pinocchio:confused: Please be serious I need thesis material. ;)

I really don't even understand the question. I would be glad to put my two cent's in if you can restate it or clarify.