• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many of you told to facebook for jobs/education?

MikeDwight

1. yes
2. no
Ya so when mean people steal all your 2009 acquaintances and they're saying you're a security threat, how sorry are you about it? Get to stand in the throng they're cancelling classes for angry students, they have no clue, how sorry? So any way, when everybody's gets to Close your job applications direct you to nothing, and close you off campus, for some sort of Social status you didn't use on anybody? Anybody made to facebook for jobs and education?

How many people punch their lying father's lights out, and how big was the black eye
1. .
2. o
3. O
I assume O's the whole face, the usual o sort of thing right?

Anyway...

I forgot my third poll. Its like, something about preferring prison to the total make believe of a lie of 10 years from pf chang's BS to any use of facebook to leaving college to acting like I'm Sorry they put racism and talking problems on the junior student, their problems. Who's got anything? I've never had anything since 10 years ago, they don't allow anything in here.

MikeDwight

So hey, son 'you went somewhere without me', hey son, this is mom, you like things spicy, i'm not on your team, we do whatever we want. hey this is grandma lets act crazy, hey. How many states you guys been trying to untangle cop stuff, next states over? Under bridges, concrete, and drain pipes, testing satellite receptions that can affect locating, plus, body twitch lasers, every minute.

MikeDwight

Who do you guys think I owe anybody anything? Who's objective I get a job or education? Parents. Parents Forced degrees twice. University quotes totally fictitious belly aching 2nd hand that never seemed serious or reliable from any source, or would be remembered. Like I'm in trouble for any conduct. no. That's a lying graduate committee board. What do I have to repeat and reveal about non-occurences, or to discuss anyone else? Nothing. I don't owe parents anything that loop back around on me that the college has a joke about racism hatred against students, makes their own lasso around me to facebook, and that parents get involved on it.

MikeDwight

Where do you go to know nobody?
1. nowhere
2. anywhere
3. somewhere
I've been 3 times. Who , what country, do you guys get to where they don't think they own everybody? What you get is a dry car, 1 bread loaf is $1 , its 2000 calories, you're comfortable sleeping, cops are just stalkers. They're stalkers anyway in all conduct. Getting a job makes them full of it, going back to efficiency, or family, full of it.

MikeDwight

Uh so they construct, right now, 10 years later, actively, from forced conversation, when a student decides to march side by side with me for her chores she gave me, conversation is necessary, and they decide to take protestant reformation for student body harassment. E-mails is never where it happened. E-mails is never where she decided anything ,and she never decided anything or told anything. All these Doctors do is shoot down the male, they all got scripture, I had a black purity ring every day with a cross on it every day after that my senior year, I didn't harass professors, who are telling me about what my conduct is helping any other Asian students too, which was demonstrable conduct for Their questions about it.

MikeDwight

No social life Ever in Consideration. Sane, logical, not needing people, stable person , never interacted with a Single person at that college in need of Anything. Drove there every day, studied, did not interact, left. Didn't bother people. Didn't have one destination not on a professor or parents' schedule. Didn't use their dumb cafeteria or anything else. Whole bachelor's degree. I'm not responsible a little bit for whoever there has an attention complex, so to speak, self-attention needed. Dr. Liu whom my parents rewarded on participating in a degree and recounting the story on behalf of parents with no personal feeling about it and I'm in trouble for it, they can't prove that or anything because it didn't exist, it never was existant, nothing is existant.

MikeDwight

So they sold everybody to visit the Cleaners business, she sold learning Korean, I visited a Cleaners about learning Korean. I have no interest in Korean or over 3 trips teaching kids about Korean neither, at schools. Hey I've heard F- you get the f- out of here , and go to jail, from 5 people, on nothing. They told me 'hitting on married women' which you can dig through emails to find one single phrase to give that hint. More like the graduate committee sifts through terrorism, suicide, and hitting on married women, 1 part of 100. Call the SWAT, coroner, and talk about hitting on married women. Listen to this, the Chief investigator in this town has no casefile from anybody by the name, there's no casefile on me, if there were 'prostitution solicited' or 'acting that way' on thei nternet such as the people trying to collect for themselves with facebook again, I'm not going to be bothering my police department with something that hasn't happened and they're not going to look into, because I need to insult the work of others by making it undignified collection they're doing, with the rudest, non-agreeance commandeering from me.

MikeDwight

Nobody ever has the hint that I've ever been a .1% likely person , the 99.9% of you are more correctable obviously on all behaviors. I'm not correctable as a person in 2009. Where you guys want to go where anything's ever mattered?
1. nowhere?

Some dick in the pants has a racist genocide squad of a family who make the football formation of everybody run in side while men chase you to any ends of parking lots to make physical contact and rude language about respect that never happened and being on facebook against all social respect or contact, not going to have contact, no one's going to care about that. no way to care.

MikeDwight

So who's the idiot that think there were behaviors ever besides survival, you can't double down survival! Arrest, what's the charge, find out . Doubling down is about thinking anyone has behaviors. What about getting scammed, that's a behavior people reach for. Power scams. I was the actively recruited and dismissable person 4 times of minimal personality of 4 occasions. A minimal recruited actively by the "victim" alone, and dismissable 4 times by the "victim" alone of active social personality who made nothing sure even how I was supposed to complete the assignment or not or if I'm out of it or not or any arrangement. There was no stalking behavior, there was never a rude word used, there was never a threat, there was nothing emotional, there was never anyone ignoring exactly whatever they want to have done ever. Summarily, there's no behavior I could tell myself to have corrected , of a college that Appoints these groups, of students who Chose to make groups and then continually appoint where someone is useful and continuing to do so, and where mistakes aren't pointed out for correction, and dealing with my "arrest" was dealt with minimalistic and openly.

MikeDwight

Dr. Liu arranged having extra credit homework, only two diligent people did extra credit homeworks that we worked independently, checked in a group , and turned in , for weekly attendance noted, of the gruop, and full letter grade credit, twice. Two people exercising open, university officiated only behaviors, parentally supervised and schedules behaviors, for only the good of their education and classes. Everything at all other times carried the Same level of exacting responsibility. People screw you over anyway. I'm screwed. Screwed out of anything and anyone for 10 years, more at home in sewage ditches. Everyone is lied to so confidently that family and everyone repeat total false lies about myself to me as if they aren't insults.

MikeDwight

images
The only kind of homeless shelter I ever signed up for, guys. I mean, they got better jails. Ya they totally got better jails, and people ought to be immoralitizing on your tax dollars, instead of these embezzling thrifts stores with the retarded Christian rock music, for 44% to "counselor" fat, check your area, check your areas for the slightest human spirit on display in anything, nope. Hey lock the Churches. That's what they're for these big, Empty Offices, they're trying to be campuses. 1 day a week.

MikeDwight

Nobody looked at me on the day I'm recruited to make somebody's own product which is my text on a facebook, nobody looked or cared anything about me, that was already requirement, no respect or listening ever develops. No changes ever develops about selling other people's viewpoints Because mine can be shut down to work on another's viewpoint. I don't have to tell 5 professors and everybody I protect marriage, I don't do anything wrong, and they got no reason to accuse me, and then have to keep going, that's ridiculous, that's not the point. That settles a subjective claim, that subjective claim is my parents' ticket on my jobs or education at the college, directly from the college saying so, who else has to try facebook to go to college or work?

MikeDwight

She's moving out of her brother in law's. but she was moving again later.
Her other study member she tries to spoil with money or tutoring helping her move. Just jumps into gossiping, its too crowded , she's sorry for people.
Nobody around here understands professionality of Religion on Campus do they?! Not a confessional support group or any Junk! Active Students who don't have the career in mind anymore by admission whose primary goals would be communicated then as related to Presbyterianism. The Professors are unprofessional to not hear the Bible! Then they've violated their separation of Church and State objectives.
Students were on campus and studying as part of family arrangement more like, and family objectives, yet the disagreement was thinking her family was poor when money is pointed at her family, or that she's not interested in the Church when pointing at the Church. No Suggestion is made on my part. The suggestion was that I have it easy through inheritance by herself.

MikeDwight

She buys other people's school fundraisers to hand the snacks to me, or kindnesses to whomever, well that's what's bragged about, fine. Everybody in a big community, in the State.

MikeDwight

If the only reason that guys charge across parking lots, to teach you a lesson, tell you never to go there ever again, never contact anybody, and to facebook 3 times, and you can't respect the reasons, of people who've never met you or asked or observed through actions a single quality about you, there's no respect for those reasons. He's part of a hearsay club where you've observed the reasons for the hearsay such as nothing. Such as making unclear e-mails After his wife spends hours on teaching culture to elementary school children, and you didn't do one yourself, you're assigned to support, that requires sympathetic emails. She checks Samsung phones , the smartphone phenomenon is new, I back off of saying anything mean , I always loved her participation basically, and she gets to talk about what she said the first day, she's already married and where'd that come from. That's not innocent or mutual putting me to it.
I don't have a reason to respect hearsay and why I have to facebook. I'm not ever using facebook. I never talked to a single person on it. I was told to listen to facebook, I was where I was originally. The profile itself like usual, changes to provocative, dirty, plus infantile cursing stuff, that's inappropriate. Picking out of 40,000 messages or 20 messages a day of proof of monitoring, at that one profile, with nothing I ever volunteer to say, for whatever they say now.

MikeDwight

Anybody think there's only Stupidity that the entire education on religion is about liberation theology and freeing the slaves and there's no other way to be a Christian? The 1830's Baptist and Methodists started growing evangelistically among women and evangelism to slaves.

Korea is about 20% Presbyterian. That'd be the largest Church in the world too. That's not the problem, President Eisenhower's religious leadership destroyed continuity. The Denominations are either PC(USA) from nothing to do with Presbyterianism, or Presbyterian Church in America, starting over with nothing to do with the history of America.

Its the job of the counter-racists, that's being racist in the other direction and its justified because somebody was racist earlier. Destroy truth, knowledge, there's no accessible internet information of any value. Censorship.

Their job is to ensure conversations about unkindness of the Church, that these people are wrong to be in a Church affiliation, that people are unkind to the Church, that racism exists in the Church. They'd probably show dislike to the entire European occupation. In fact, its somehow my fault when only Koreans show this enthusiasm, they define the Church, or talk about it. Its my fault like the 2% Christian Japan and Disney McCarthur-Hirohito Christmas spectacular.

The history of the Church has worldly manifestations in Power that aren't requiring a moment of debates, philosophizing, or soul searching. The Church sets humanity alien to this world, and totally, totally, distanced, from unbelievers.

Nowhere in the world is there publicly celebrated lifelong monogamy of one man and one woman naturally occurring as any base decision, naturally come to , or discovered. This is ordained Church organization from the beginning of time. There is no penalty in heathen culture to the natural course of divorce, polygamy, polyandry. Nowhere else is it the Union of two persons of a Kingdom that is making or breaking the rule of government of Kingdoms, usually.

Most other places in the world detest meat and butchery, while Europe grew nearly all the domesticated farm animals in the world alongside the Biblical parables.

The Church is properly a distinct government in the world with check and balance. Nationalist governments of only a century or two, since the French revolution, The French Republic and American Republic are of course persecuting in different degrees any claims of direct access of religion to their moral outlooks.

The Church brings peace to all the Nations. No other organization from the beginning has produced more nationalities, countries, and languages. We can't even say that Europe's linguistic, or racial diversity, or number of countries pre-dates Christianity in any fashion. There were a group known as Celts from Spain to France to Scotland. There was a group of Germans and Gothics to the east before the Roman Empire and that's all.

The Church formed the Christian Calendar used over its own methods and reasons and through iterations. The Church created baptism, choirs, and means by which to project itself.

MikeDwight

To suggest improper behavior by myself toward firstly married women form the first to the last, is some insult at the top of the nation, on how anything has ever been organized, ever. There's an insult never about how I ever choose to act or react. This is acting like anyone's at fault but the hot-blooded newly wed that can swing character, curses, and insults around to prove it, and imposing actions and observance from others.

The Church has created a peaceful public sphere obviously. It has created a peaceful public sphere compared to the rest of the world it seems, where you could select women to buy out of the store, street, or stall, or any other scandalous activity that the secular law has picked up on as well. Societies where there's a dozen unknown ways to have caused offenses or social mishaps.

There has never been an interpretation of the single Church, or the worldwide Catholic Church, that ever lessens its stance on divorce, or lessens its own, ordained wedding practice with the force of its being. The Presbyterian Church is direct interactive and active of the Reformation, just like Lutheranism. The Pope is considered AntiChrist as written in Revelation. John Calvin was the strongest opposed to Monastaries and Abbies and closed down the practice of sending away wives like Eleanor of Aquitaine was sent away to a Nunnery. Queen Catherine was sent away, almost like historically a nunnery type situation. Monks also would cloister to no good. Priestly believers are involved in scriptural interpretation.

MikeDwight

Disgrace to the forefathers is an active wargoal of the government today. Founding Fathers are made to be ridiculed, not noted. There are never quotes of importance attributed to Founding Fathers. There are never calls to fidelity to government, outside of voting to create your own claim on government, which is not ever the sign of fidelity of and to government.

Jefferson Davis' didn't have 10 wargoals, or even 2 wargoals and that 2nd one was slavery, and if his 2nd wargoal is slavery its because the 1st wargoal was the intervening Providence of the God of the Fathers of this Nation, from when he left his seat in the Senate, to his inauguration in the Confederate States of America.

The Puritans were the Reformed movement of England. They formed Plymouth Colony in 1620 along with over 100 similar 'cloisters' if yo uwill or towns that are centered with religious leadership, as Pilgrims or those seeking freedom from the Church of England's Protestantism toward the Reformed theology they could practice in the New World. Most of these villages would exist past 1700. That Government is historically remembered in the 1800's only, however.

Oliver Cromwell led the Puritans in England under "God is King" to a "Commonwealth" and protectorate of England. The Church of Scotland adopted in Westminster, London, England, the Westminster Confession of Reformed Theology by the Puritans, the Divines wrote an agreement of an Almighty God in the Sovereign Character of the States.

The Scottish Bishops' War foreshadowed the Scottish nation leading the war against the Union of the Catholic rule of King Charles.

The American Revolution saw the far more Reformed Anglican than the modern day Anglican, fleeing the continent because Anglicanism was synonymous with loyalty to the Crown.

The American Spirit being the Presbyterian spirit by the decision of history , and the heritage and spirit of a people, was under direct attack at a Federal level of government.

MikeDwight

Horace Underwood and no mission of Korea is in focus when Eisenhower declared religion to be to 'the service of every citizen', and the new motto of America "In God We Trust" appeared as the first religious message by government on a postage stamp of the Statue of Liberty. That Statue of Liberty in 1885 wouldn't be known to the Missionary. That isn't the America they knew, and neither were they slaves to America's politics, when they addressed the combined mission of Presbyterian, north, and brothers of Presbyterian, south .Of course their entire worldview wasn't shaped by either one like Eisenhower who is all politics.

MikeDwight

The Presbyterian Mission has relevance today in many categories. Horace Allen saved a family member of the Queen, Myeonseong. She quickly received her own female physician as well. Horace Allen was a very traditional Presbyterian by a number of quotes on the Scottish Psalter, so who knows how relevant to history this actually becomes. Horace Underwood arrived as the first minister of Korea in Presbyterianism. He married the female physician to Queen Myeonseong. They exchanged wedding gifts as a formality with the King and Queen.

Horace Underwood proclaimed the Church of Korea in its current state himself as Native to Korea and split in half because of obscure voting practices.

Horace Underwood promoted God Save the Queen and Auld Lang Syne equally and with Korean lyrics equivalents and in fact a Korean lyrics "Auld Lang Syne" would become the Aegukga of Korea, most likely in attribution to Ahn Chang Ho, the student at Yonsei University, and founder of Provisional Government. He is also a relative to Ahn Geun.

The Mission proved that Japanese Imperialism would not be the case of Western Imperialism in a single way or in any act, but the 'living space' that Hitler envisioned for creating ever wider german and Japanese living spaces for their peoples. Horace Allen's companies setup the most advanced technology available in the timeperiod. Seoul received trolley lines through the city, and telephone/telegraph wire , in cooperation with Korean American business as well.

Japan would not advance Korea and used manipulations in gaining advantage in Korea's own country for over 2 million immigrants to Korea.

The original Presbyterian mission provides continuity of Korean history.

Woodrow Wilson's proclamation would be almost Popish in authority, the Presbyterians had made a League of Nations for World War 1 peace, the "Sam-il" movement dates the native movement of the people of Korea toward self-determined government, in the language of the 14 points, which freed the Balkans' states. Politically recognizing the declaration of Korean independence as 1919 outweighs seemingly the rest of the issues. Japan did destroy the Monarchy, demand an annexation that is illegal, deny the native call of self-governance , the provisional government, and increasingly restricted media, land ownership, and prosperity, also world war 2 atrocities.

Last edited: