• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many meals do you eat a day?

On average

• 1 meal

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 2 meals

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 meals

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other--please explain

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I eat one meal a day in the evening. I don't know how people eat breakfast. That is a miserable chore for me.

Lunch is tough but occasionally I eat lunch and skip dinner with the exception of a snack with night time meds.

I almost never buy junk food.

Anyway, Perhaps I'd have slightly better mental health if I ate more. *Shrug*

I just hate eating unless I've got really low blood sugar or on certain prescribed meds.

You?

danieldemol

Premium Member
I eat 3 main meals during the week and have extra snacks in between on the weekend. In spite of this i’m slim because of my genetics and my job requiring me to walk 6-8km a day

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall
4 and snack every hour. Lost 40 pounds in 6 months when started 5 years ago, now a nice 180 lb cholesterol down to 4.1

no more than 40 grams of carbs a day, high fat

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I am doing my best to diet, although with work it's been an epic fail this week. I'm working on one Power Bowl for breakfast, a small meal at lunch, and another Power Bowl for dinner.

I need to lose about 8 lbs by spring so I can jump out of a plane with my kid.

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall
I am doing my best to diet, although with work it's been an epic fail this week. I'm working on one Power Bowl for breakfast, a small meal at lunch, and another Power Bowl for dinner.

I need to lose about 8 lbs by spring so I can jump out of a plane with my kid.

No problem. Cut out sugar and the weight will fall off you. Eat more fat

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
No problem. Cut out sugar and the weight will fall off you. Eat more fat

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't really do sugar. I just need to eat smaller portions (which is easier said than done because I'm a bit of a foodie).

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Somebody told me to portion my meals as follows...

Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.

But I think I wrote it down wrong... I wrote...eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a hippopotamus, and dinner like an 800 pound gorilla.

Milton Platt

I eat one meal a day in the evening. I don't know how people eat breakfast. That is a miserable chore for me.

Lunch is tough but occasionally I eat lunch and skip dinner with the exception of a snack with night time meds.

I almost never buy junk food.

Anyway, Perhaps I'd have slightly better mental health if I ate more. *Shrug*

I just hate eating unless I've got really low blood sugar or on certain prescribed meds.

You?

What constitutes a meal, exactly? I eat one or more.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
It depends. I work a weird schedule of 12 hour shifts, 7 days straight, then 7 days off. Oddly enough the 7 days I work I only eat 1-2 meals per day. Once around 6pm and then again around 2-3 am if I have a second meal at all. The 6 oclock meal is usually substantial 1500+ calories. The second meal IF I have one is smaller 500-600 calories.

On my 7 days off.

2-3 meals per day.

Start with a nice breakfast at 3-4am. Let's say 2 grilled cheese sammiches and some bacon/sausage. Cup of Coffee and a glass of coke/orange juice.

2nd meal is around 10amish. Will usually be like 2 hot dogs, a handful of chips and a Coke.

3rd meal will be around 4-5ish. And it's usually something like a frozen supermarket pizza or I'll fry up some ground beef and make soft shell tacos.

Then a bowl/bag of popcorn for a snack 7-8pmish.

I have more recipes and variety but that just gives you an idea of my terrible diet! LoL