• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Many Goats are you Worth?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Your goat worth is:
9. You're almost the coolest guy around

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
7. Many fathers would give up many goats for you.

Apparently being gay isn't an issue in certain cultures. Like the ones who buy marriages with goats.:shrug:

Tom

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Your goat worth is:

9. You're almost the coolest guy around!

Vee

Premium Member
9. You're almost the most beautiful girl here.

I find that word "almost" very disturbing...

Daemon Sophic

I would be 9 goats (and probably a few chickens would be involved too), but unfortuately for all of you, I’m no longer available. :shrug:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
10. Goats - I'm a great test taker and know what they're looking for. When given a hard choice, I picked the one I thought they wanted to see to get a good score.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What's fun is taking the same test for the opposite gender. I wondered how different the questions would be and most are very different. But clearly I can swing either way since

9. You're almost the most beautiful girl here

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

One of the questions... Do you live at home? Uh...where else would I live? (Then again I sometimes feel I live at work.)

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn

One of the questions... Do you live at home? Uh...where else would I live? (Then again I sometimes feel I live at work.)
That's what I answered also. Of course I live at home. I paid it off 20 years ago. Why would I live anywhere else?
I also got a 7.
Tom

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
Your goat worth is:
10. Marriage material. Natalie Portman, is that you?

Well ain't that nice :D