• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many different horror movies do you plan to watch this Halloween?

Frank Goad

How many different horror movies do you plan to watch this Halloween?:)I plan to watch the bell witch haunting.What about you?:)

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Only a couple. I prefer dark, or specifically Halloween-themed, movies to horror. Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow is the closest, and I consider that dark fantasy.

pearl

I would like to find the movie 'Witchboard' on netflix or hulu.
Witchboard 2: The Devil's Doorway, Witchboard 3 the Possession.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
How many different horror movies do you plan to watch this Halloween?:)I plan to watch the bell witch haunting.What about you?:)
I gotta be in the mood for movies.

But my favorite horror comes from the masters in my opinion.

Asian horror.

Off the top of my head I find The Ring to be appealing, and The Commitment.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Gonna be a marathon for me
Hocus Pocus
Maybe some slashers like Nightmare and Friday the 13 series
Scream
Hell maybe even the first two Scary Movies

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Countless.

Except for the ones with Dracula, because those movies have a Count.

Last edited:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

None.
It's not worth trying to wrestle the remote away from my wife to change the channel from FOX news. :(

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
None. I outgrew that fascination decades ago. Further, Hindus do not have Halloween and we do not even have horror movies in India. Only very rarely and they do not click with our people. They are a loosing proposition here in India.