• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How long will you live?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Sorry but the link doesn't seem to work. If I was more of a nerd I could fix it for you, but sadly I can't. :(

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
Buttercup said:
Sorry but the link doesn't seem to work. If I was more of a nerd I could fix it for you, but sadly I can't. :(
If I was more of a nerd I would have got it right the first time. I was trying to post an image and it just wouldn't work right. The link has been repaired.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Opethian said:

Hoorray. Now I can just walk through oncoming traffic, since I know I can't die till I'm 74!​
:D

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
You are going to die at the grand ol' age of:

The test has some pretty amusing answers! :) I should go take it answering the way I wanted to!
[/FONT]

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Your Score Summary

oh well, guess that's what you get for walking down dark alleys at night while being in an almost constant state of fear and not getting on well with the local mafia, occasionally partaking in dangerous sports..... :faint:

[/FONT]

evearael

That sounds about right for the women in my family...

[/FONT]

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
dead.gif
Well, I've got eight more years, guys................:biglaugh:

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
My mom's mother just turned 93, and her father died in a train accident at 30.
My dad's mother lived to 84, but his dad died of a stroke at 50.

I guess it's a good thing I got the math problem correct.:p

dead.php

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
cardero said:
Apparently I died over two years ago.

:biglaugh: Maybe you did, and are resurrected. You know Jesus said that we would be able to do all the things he did, and more. . . . so, maybe you did die 2 years ago.