• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How long have you stayed on this forum?

Since the beginning, who's the longest subscriber to this forum? How long have you stayed? As of now? Mine was in June 2004, But I'm not sure...

Prima

Well, I just joined recently, but since then I haven't gone 24 hours without being on :D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Prima said:
Well, I just joined recently, but since then I haven't gone 24 hours without being on :D
I joined in September last year, but didn't start posting until around Christmas time - and, yes, I get RF withdrawl symptoms !!!!!!!:jiggy:

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Well, I think Rex has us all beat. :p

But I joined 03-27-2004, the forum's 1 year birthday is on 03-17-2005. :woohoo:

No*s

Captain Obvious
I've been addicted since the beginning of December. There appears to be no hope in sight for me :D.

No*s

Captain Obvious
Majikthise said:
Started in January, can't stop.:bonk:

I understand. This is the first online community that I've started...and not left in two weeks time :eek:

Prima

I have a sad obsession with messageboards. I tend to find a new one when I leave. First it was Wuthering Jolie, then GWLG, then lue2, now this :)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
FeathersinHair said:
I actually can't remember when I joined. I'm okay with being addicted, though!
If you have a look in your little profile box thingy when you post (i.e. above the bit with the pretty ribbons :p ), it says you joined in August 2004.

I joined in April 2004, but I couldn't tell you the actual date (although if I go find my first post in the thread about masturbation, I could tell you then ;) ).

I'd say since it's Rex's board, it's a pretty safe bet he was the first member. ;)

*edit* Found my first post...it was 27th April, 2004. :p