• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How important is your religious or spiritual beliefs for your life?

Vee

Premium Member
My spiritual beliefs is the most important in my life. I could not live without my spiritual beliefs. My spiritual beliefs help me so much. It give my life meaning. I need God in my life.

Same as you.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
My spiritual beliefs is the most important in my life. I could not live without my spiritual beliefs. My spiritual beliefs help me so much. It give my life meaning. I need God in my life.

Extremely important because they teach me that there is good in everyone and to love and befriend all and that means I look for your goodness and become your friend without expectations or that you believe what I believe. You give off a very peaceful and friendly aura and you are not judgemental which is so refreshing on this forum.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure

My spiritual convictions show me that there are good and evil paths in life. So they are important for discernment. Virtues and vices are real character traits.

My spiritual beliefs make me feel that there is more to life than the physical world. However they have no bering on how I live nor who I am.
It's fun to consider and think about is all.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself

Not so much beliefs, but spiritual teachings, is very important for me.