• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How have liberals and feminists addressed the sad fact that 23 million more girls aborted than boys

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The underlying problem is sexual inequality in these societies that values the life of a boy over that of a girl. I think AOC in particular has done a lot to combat this.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Interesting. I stand corrected. In fact, doing some further research seems to imply that there's a lot of problems with the bans, that they don't work and profile groups of people the numbers don't reflect anyway.

Let’s Be Real—Sex-Selective Abortion Bans Are False Solutions

Seems like we should be focusing on banishing the notion that male children are more preferable than female children, rather than trying to limit abortion as the OP would.
How would government determine the mother's reason for abortion?
If by her own admission, all she need do is pretend whatever motive
is legal. This would be an absurd standard to impose when giving
government the authority to limit one's civil liberty.
What other rights are dependent upon government approved motive?

Last edited:

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
How would government determine the mother's reason for abortion?
If by her own admission, all she need do is pretend whatever motive
is legal. This would be an absurd standard to impose when giving
government the authority to limit one's civil liberty.
What other rights are dependent upon government approved motive?
Traditionally in those areas with restrictions it's not about purported reasons. If you find out the sex of the fetus you just can no longer have an abortion without medical emergency.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Only deceitful people talk about OP's behind their backs, without addressing them. Weak-minded, deceitful people do such things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooky

Veteran Member
It is specifically against the rules to dis other posters.
Ref...
RF Rules

Yes, it's become popular to disguise it, by not quoting the person you're talking about.

...My objective is to expose this. As it's been done to me... I want to bring it to everyone's attention.

Last edited by a moderator: