• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How does Trump harm you?

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
If Donald Trump lost to Hillary, would you be any less depressed, anxious, or angry?

The BLM announces and holds public, competitive lease sales in the following states. Through the links below, find upcoming state lease sale information, historical documents, and related resources.

2018 Lease Sale Schedule

State Lease Sales | BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT

Our public lands are under attack by Trump and his greedy special interest buddies. I'm having to write protest letters by the dozens. All for naught because Trump will do what ever makes Trumps a dime. He is using the BLM as a tool to dirty our lands, waters, air and line the pockets of his buddies . Meanwhile, he uses rhetoric to take attention away from his BLM deals. Grand Staircase Escalante is the latest. First he stole protected land and reduced it's size, now he is getting ready to lease 217,000 acres for oil, gas, and mining. This is just Utah. Many other lands are under attack. It harms me greatly because he is destroying our public lands and contributing to the death of the environment which my grandchildren will have to suffer through. Of all the destructive actions of the Orange One, this one keeps me up at night.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
We weren’t talking about state rights. You were stereotyping the right by saying if things don’t go their way they blame the devil.
Actually I did mention BOTH Devil blaming and shirking state governance by shrugging it all off onto the Federal government.

Shad

Veteran Member
The fact that a sitting president continuously utilizes social media to reach out to the public which half don't even use social media to express serious opinion is problematic for me.

The flip side is all the government and media filters are removed between the citizen and POTUS.