• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How does man 'stack up' to God?

blueman

God's Warrior
I don't believe we should have low self esteem, but we should not put ourselves on a equal path with God Almighty either. We are not perfect or incorruptible either, because we were born in sin and it required a Saviour in Jesus Christ to provide us a bridge to unite with God Himself through fellowship. The corruptible will be transformed into incorruptible and perfection when we get to Heaven and are made just like Christ. While we are in these fleshly bodies, with an inner nature of our fleshly being, we will always fall short of being "like Christ". To think we are on an equal footing with the Almighty when our knowledge, power and comprehension is finite, becomes a foolish proposition. Many pantheists believe there to be no distinction between the Creator and creation. I don't happen to share those beliefs. :)

Dayv

yeah, Jewscout, I know, I'll leave it alone (for now:D ). Just one of those issues thatgets me going.:banghead3