• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Do You Wish To Die?

Wildstar

Drowning, car crash where killed on impact, nuclear bomb, massive explosion, falling from a great height, quickly by sword; any of these.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Quickly? Slowly?

Knowingly? Unknowingly?

Why?
I wouldn't even have time to realise it.

After my heart attack I lost consciousness in the hospital after a severe heart rate drop. It just happened. I just wasn't there all of a sudden. Didn't even have time to think something went wrong.

If death takes me this way, I'm all set.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Hmmm... You know, I don't think I care one way or the other. It won't be pleasant whatever way it happens, and if I see it coming I will face death swinging.

I guess I would prefer that my brain is instantly destroyed, but that's not too likely. :D

tenor.gif

Viker

Häxan
Quickly and unknowingly. If death takes it's time it'll be time enough for me to figure out how to cheat.

MonkeyFire

In the day I know good and evil my time in samsara will end and my physical body will die and consciousness will awake in the midst of paradise with perfect faith.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I hope I die from living too long. Failing that a spectacular explosion would be cool. Might as well make the papers.