• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you think RF sees you?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I will say it in Roman dialect...(you guys will never understand it)...

Me vedono como a' mignottella der Forum...

:p

I was kidding...btw...well...as a blunt, outspoken person...I guess.

Last edited:

Cooky

Veteran Member
To answer my own question, when I joined I think people saw me as too goofy to see as someone who would kind of stick around. What seems to have defined me here is my mental health and activism posts when the reality is a bit more diverse but at least people kind of respect me more or less. I do think people are sometimes surprised by some of the things I say in regards to the jokes I make, so rather than laughing, they first spend a considerable amount of time trying to figure out what I meant, even if they do find it pretty funny when they finally get it.

People see me as a white supremacist nazi. A lover of authoritarianism, and a male chauvinistic pig.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
@KAT-KAT How do I think RF sees me?

The ultimate vanity project, given my probable reputation for penning the longest and most self-indulgent posts in RF history :D

I mean, the reason I initially joined the forum was because I liked to write incredibly arcane, lengthy and convoluted threads on terribly obscure topics, often to do with Catholic theology.

Have to respect someone who knows their strengths!
When the topic has been of enough interest for me to invest, I've always found your posts informative and interesting.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
No idea how people see me, but I think how I present here is fairly close to me IRL.
So if you like me here, we'd probably get along, and if not...fair enough.