• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do You Talk to Your Lord? Yasir Qadhi

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"Speak rather to me as to a friend, gently and without fear, and I shall hear as a friend. Do not bend your knee nor drop your eye, for such things were not done in my House at PaMatet. But speak to me at night, for the sky then becomes an entrance and not a barrier. And those who call me the Prince of Darkness do me no dishonor.

The Setian need conjure neither curse nor kindness from me, for by the Magic of my great Pentagram I shall see with his eyes. And then the strength that is mine shall be the strength of the Setian, and against the Will of Set no creature of the Universe may stand. And I think not of those who think not of me." -
Set, The Book Of Coming Forth By Night.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Woodrow LI

IB Ambassador
Every action, thought or word we use, express etc is part of our ongoing conversation with Allaah(swt). Our way of life is our true conversation with Allaah(swt)