• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you recognize religious propaganda?

InvestigateTruth

I don't mean so much how do you recognize religious propaganda as how do you recognize religious propaganda, though feel free to share your views on either or both.
When they interpret the verses of Holy Books to suit themselves. This is how I recognize religious propaganda.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I don't mean so much how do you recognize religious propaganda as how do you recognize religious propaganda, though feel free to share your views on either or both.
Propaganda comes with a song, dance, and a sales pitch.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Which Christian propaganda are you referring to as good because there are over 40,000 opposing sects that each claim they are true and the others are false?. Jesus commanded Christians to love one another and be as one brotherhood. Where do we see the Christianity Jesus taught in the world today?

That's good propaganda--love one another! The propaganda must have been effective, to build the inception of 40,000 societies, yes?

I'm not opposed to Christian sects. Are you? Only Mormons and JWs, that I know of, are "Christian sects" that say all other varieties are missing truth--and they are often regarded as cults for that reason...

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
That's good propaganda--love one another! The propaganda must have been effective, to build the inception of 40,000 societies, yes?

I'm not opposed to Christian sects. Are you? Only Mormons and JWs, that I know of, are "Christian sects" that say all other varieties are missing truth--and they are often regarded as cults for that reason...
The Catholic Church also states that.