• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Do You Prefer Your Alcohol?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Every time I have gin or vodka, I love having ice in my glass. I've tried both at room temperature and found them terrible in that state.

I've also had beer many times, and it's absolutely best served cold, in my opinion.

What about you? What's your (alcoholic) drink of choice, and how do you prefer to have it?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Every time I have gin or vodka, I love having ice in my glass. I've tried both at room temperature and found them terrible in that state.

I've also had beer many times, and it's absolutely best served cold, in my opinion.

What about you? What's your (alcoholic) drink of choice, and how do you prefer to have it?

This time of year I like a hot gin toddy, it's warm and relaxing.

Gin Hot Toddy

I usually up the gin to 2 oz. ;)

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Non-alcoholic.
Ok well maybe I don't prefer it that why but that's what I'm stuck with.:oops:

Fortunately, lots of non-alcoholic beers are now available to choose from.:D

We Never Know

No Slack
Alcohol kills worm's. Drink and be worm free. You're welcome :D

IMG_20211128_101927.jpg

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Wine these days, red.

With or without an appetizer? I can't seem to enjoy it at all unless I have something salty or spicy with it. Otherwise I become nauseous before I feel any buzz.

(I know wine is supposed to be more about the taste, but I don't like how it tastes, personally.)

We Never Know

No Slack

On a more serious note, when and if I drink its usually jack and coke or crown and coke in a glass with ice.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Beers I prefer to be dark and cold.

Vodka works best in screwdrivers or chocolate martinis.

Cheap bourbon is used with ginger tea for hot toddies.

More expensive whisk(e)ys are either neat or with a little bit of water.

Cheap tequila in a margarita. Expensive, I just sip.

Rum in a mojito.

Nimos

Beer for 90% of the time, but do like a good gin and tonic. But for the most part I don't like "pure" alcohol, besides beers.