• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you know?

Frank Goad

If you pray to God to go out of body over and over.And it finally happens.What could God do for you.To show you it wasn't just all in your head?:) I am asking this to all those religions that believe in this kind of stuff.And the ones who don't.So we can have feedback from both sides.Because remember even paul said that sometimes it's hard to know if you are out of body or not.Like in 2 Corinthians 12:1-5.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
If you pray to God to go out of body over and over.And it finally happens.What could God do for you.To show you it wasn't just all in your head?:) I am asking this to all those religions that believe in this kind of stuff.And the ones who don't.So we can have feedback from both sides.Because remember even paul said that sometimes it's hard to know if you are out of body or not.Like in 2 Corinthians 12:1-5.

Ir sounds like it is all in your head.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
That is the same question that should come up if a person is subject to any unusual and unexplainable phenomena. Was it experienced or only believed to have been experienced. The sensation of an experience is real, but is the experience real?

Nimos

I think God would know :D

But I would like to try it, as I assume that its sort of like when you can control or experience your dreams, that is really interesting and a lot of fun.

Brian2

Veteran Member

God could give you verifiable information that only someone who was there would know, as has happened with people in near death experiences sometimes.
Why do you pray for an out of body experience? There are more important things to pray about surely. It sounds like a prayer specifically to fulfil your own desires.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Maybe God get tired of the constant obsessing question over and over again

Last edited: