• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you know the Bible is the word of God?

Hawkins

Why would Abrahamic God need messenger and prophets when he claims to be everywhere present? I think god gets tired as well he needs to rest . He got a throne . Why not a bed as well ?

Your question only shows that you are not with any IQ (no offense).

It's about a covenant between God and man. In the end, humans in majority will have to rely on faith to be saved. If God shows up it means no human can be saved. If He doesn't show up at all, no humans know Him and His requirements. The only way which works if for God to show up in a small group of dedicated eye-witnesses and for them to spread the message for the rest of humans to get to know the message of salvation.

The answer is so simply and straight forward, Yet you think that you have a sound question at all.

proudpagan

The answer is so simply and straight forward, Yet you think that you have a sound question at all

You just made yourself a laughing stock dude . Just tell me where does the sin lies ? If sin lies in body, then what is the fault of people who commit sins that they got sinful bodies? If sin lies in soul, how can it be removed merely because Jesus has forgiven them? And if indeed this is possible, why Jesus does not forgive sin of those people also who refuse to believe in Jesus because of defective soul?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Why would Abrahamic God need messenger and prophets when he claims to be everywhere present? I think god gets tired as well he needs to rest . He got a throne . Why not a bed as well ?
There is no mention in the Bible of the word "omnipresent." I'll just leave it at that.