• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do we get colleagues recognized?

MikeDwight

Hey there RF!

It seems impossible to get equal and fair recognition to colleagues and college work out of anyone. We can record these universities telling you to study and to study in small groups. We can record that Freshman year. The person I studied 3rd most with stayed in contact the whole time, still goes there. The person I studied 2nd most with met my parents and I met their family and the college has no problem with them.

The person I studied most with, the university has a problem with too, recorded everything she did with students and they graded it. Can't meet my parents, I barely could or can ever meet their family. They're going to have the hugest grade impact and professional and straightforward and predictable and appreciable of any of them from what should be the University's judgment.

Anyone else deal with that sort of problem? The University can act like they have witness statements and never produce a witness. They can produce hearsay. They think they can make their voices louder than your voices. That's al there is to it. We can't go searching forever and I never intruded on anyone for statements that seemed they'd rather not. What do you guys think about ways right now to attain proper colleague recognition?

MikeDwight

Totally relevant stuff you guys. You could be working. You could be in college. Your project group gets disappeared from planet earth. Hey where'd everybody go missing? I have no idea. Guilty until proven linkage to society.