• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do I buy a Satanic Bible without my parents knowing?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Dear Sum of Awe,

As one who has been a Left-Hand Path explorer and practicioner for the past 30 years I will say this to you; if you truly within your Self seek the Ways of the Mysterion then by all means take a look at LaVey's "Satanic Bible". However, know this, if you are in reality Elect to the Left-Hand Path eventually your parents are going to find out, just as mine did. Eventually my parents came to terms with That which I Am and accepted me. However, my parents may be more liberal than yours. Therefore, you must come to grips with what you Truly Are and follow that Path no matter what your parents might think of you, let alone what anybody else might think of you. It is all simply part of the pleasure and the pain of unique existence for those of us who walk the Left-Hand Path. Also, know this, the Path of Eternal Darkness is not an easy one and most importantly is not for everyone - it is filled with great trials and triumphs, a Path reserved only for the strong, the brave, and most importantly, the truly Elect.

My best wishes for you.
Xeper!
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

gzusfrk

Christian
I don't want my parents to know I'm into Satanic Satanism. I really want to read the book, but I don't know where to get it besides off the internet but then my parents will find out. What should I do?
Well if you dont have one by now, your just not thinking evil enough, might be time to think about a different book:D

How do you get to buy on? , if you have to hide it from your parents then you should not read one, also it holds a disclaimer, which means? no parental guidance and adult content alone and I am not being sexual, how do you get one without your parents knowing, you do not, it also holds a disclaimer.

Yeah what you reading? in truth it comes in three parts each more dangerous then the next, from informative reading to dimensions of human cataclysms, do you really know? with a disclaimer which is for a certain age group.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
One could argue that defying ones parents on this matter is a first logical step toward Satanism. =) I mean really what better indication of ones left-hand path orientation that to spit on all the crap that you were "supposed" to be in the first place? This happens at whatever time it does, but honestly.. I just never believed what I was told and couldn't make myself do so. _The Satanic Bible_ wins an award for cherry picking the best ideas out of a hundred other books and this one costs $10. I recommend it as a purchase to a new person to occult even if they aren't interested in Satanism because it will give them a working metaphysical philosophy + occult magic system (that works as good as any other..) + and literally weeds through the dross faster than anything else. It still remains #1 on Amazon as a "New Age Reference" and probably will never go anywhere. The best part of _TSB_ is its size... It's small, it's portable, and useful.

Unibeauty

I don't want my parents to know I'm into Satanic Satanism. I really want to read the book, but I don't know where to get it besides off the internet but then my parents will find out. What should I do?
Go to a used book store. Cash is the best. I think learn what you want.

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
Grow some gonads, pimp slap your Father, punch your Mother.

That's the Satanic way, son...

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
This kids a *****

God dammit. Noe I'm giviing a ****. Get this child some help. Fore I would ever come on to the web askins for help I was trying to beat out five miles of woods to get some ***. God damn that wasn't good for my teen year.

God dammit.. This **** is ****ing stupid. BRAZE THIS CHILD YOU FOOLS.