• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do I buy a Satanic Bible without my parents knowing?

Sinister101

Hey. Like cigarettes - get someone else, someone older, to buy it for you and send it to you. Satanic Bible is everywhere online - we have a copy in Sinister 101 Syndicate for instance, from memory.
Hell, I'll buy it for you, and send it to you if you pay for it and the postage. Its *absolute rubbish that violent, mysoginistic, mystical, faith-based doctrines like the Bible and Koran are somehow deemed virtuous and safe or incapable of corruption, destructive ideology or whatever when their religions are behind so many bloody wars. Its all just nonsense and hypocrisy. It has to stop. If no-one else wants to directly help this guy - then I will. That way mate, you wont need a credit card, you wont need to make a login account on anyones computer, you wont have to compromise yourself by asking local businesses who may know your parents by asking for it by name.

You find the book (Satanic Bible) online that you want, a way to send me the cash or paypal me, a friend with a po box or willing to accept it because his parents arent hypocritical power-trippers or even an empty house with an abandoned letterbox - and I'll help you out. you can pm me.

ISS,
RA

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Generally bigger book stores such as Borders and Barnes and Nobles (Books-a-two doesn't count) will have it, and many other books.
Or you can find a .pdf version online and download it. And there are many web sites that have entire books online. Although it might prove challenging to find the Satanic Bible since such sites tend to be college sites and focus on classic literature, although there are some that have a very broad range of books.

no-body

Sinister101

I've heard the downloadable versions aren't the newest editions since LaVeys people still aggressively implement the copyright on it. Still it's better than nothing. It is a fascinating read but if you've read stuff like Nietzsche it is nothing new, just a watered down version of other philosophies.

Well said - and precisely why it is important to place the book in their hands so they can see for themselves its not that wonderful and dispel the mythos surrounding it so they can move on.

ISS,
RA

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Order it from a Christian Bookstore. Bask in the knowledge that you're a rebel.
That is not at all what the LHP is about. That sounds like something a teen would do, who think they know what Satanism is, but really they have not the slightest idea.

Orias

Left Hand Path
That is not at all what the LHP is about. That sounds like something a teen would do, who think they know what Satanism is, but really they have not the slightest idea.

Yes, I highly doubt a Christian bookstore would care any "true" information on what Satanism is ;)

And to clarify, I'm still technically a teenager :D

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

And to clarify, I'm still technically a teenager :D
Kudos then. My image of a teen that would do such a thing is complete with dyed black hair, heavy black eye liner, solid black clothing, but nothing is wrong with that. It turns ugly the very instance they use "worship" and "Satan" in the same sentence because it usually isn't in the correct context, and it makes me want to tell them that no one really actually cares, and there is a chance that they should just get over their grudge with God and go back to church.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Kudos then. My image of a teen that would do such a thing is complete with dyed black hair, heavy black eye liner, solid black clothing, but nothing is wrong with that. It turns ugly the very instance they use "worship" and "Satan" in the same sentence because it usually isn't in the correct context, and it makes me want to tell them that no one really actually cares, and there is a chance that they should just get over their grudge with God and go back to church.

Haha, that reminds me of a seventh grader in the junior high school that is connected to my high school.

But I completely agree, those types of people only feed the stereotype, and leaves a bitter and hateful taste in my mouth.

David69

Angel Of The North
I don't want my parents to know I'm into Satanic Satanism. I really want to read the book, but I don't know where to get it besides off the internet but then my parents will find out. What should I do?

My advice is to quit while you still have your own mind :D