• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do Creationist Explain This?

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
Feel free to ask a specific question. I don't remember everything I've posted this month.
You stated: "Micro evolution is self evident, variation with a single kind of animal has many examples. Dogs, chickens, cat, cows and pigs are excellent examples of human driven micro evolution. There are over 300 modern dog breeds, but they are still all dogs. They haven’t transmogrified into cats."

My question: Are "dog" and "cat" examples of "kinds"? If so, how did you determine them to be so?

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Actually, you're not being Socratic. The Socratic method entails asking questions to the person making the claims. In this scenario, YOU are the one making claims, and then avoiding the questions of people attempting to investigate those claims.

I believe you've again made a claim regarding the nature of my claims, so I claim you are being self-contradictory here.

You are welcome to make a counter-claim to thwart my current claim that you are inconsistent and have a double standard, or should I put this as question, to be SOCRATIC?

Question: What comes after "check", mate?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I believe you've again made a claim regarding the nature of my claims, so I claim you are being self-contradictory here.

You are welcome to make a counter-claim to thwart my current claim that you are inconsistent and have a double standard, or should I put this as question, to be SOCRATIC?

Question: What comes after "check", mate?
Yeah, you're clearly not interested in having an actual discussion.

How do creationist explain this this video?

Creationists will just say "this TYPE of evolution is fine and simply demonstrates that the creatures made way back during the time of Genesis have PASSED ON the ability for adaptation. This does not actually hurt creationists views at all."

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Repeatable evidence such as the bacteria adapting to the antibiotic. Im sure they thank their ancestors for PASSING ON this trait. The vid is presented as a straw man argument like most " evidences".
It appears that you have no clue as to what the evidence is or even what is or what is not evidence. You really should learn.. You can only ignorantly deny reality and claim that your God is a liar if you do not learn.