• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How did you find out about ReligousForums.com ?

Alaric

Rex_Admin said:
a google ad or someone posted it?

Each forum has a few links to other sites at the top; religiousforums was one of them. I don't know if it has anything to do with google...

Lightkeeper

I was a member of another forum and wanted to move on to higher ground. I searched Google for religious tolerance forums.

anders

It might have been religioustolerance.com. Anyway, it looked very illogical with replies in almost successive indents. I have a faint recollection (this was several days ago, perhaps almost a week) that I read some posts by Runt which I thought were very rewarding and that she mentioned this site. If that was the case, thank you. If not, thanks anyway to you-all.

Anders

Master Vigil said:
I think I just searched for religious forums. And this was one of the first. I'm glad I searched!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only person who did that. I was board of a fascist religous forum ::cough cough: TOL :cough cough:: and Googled "religious forum" or "religious debate" or something.