• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How could the macrocosm be inside the microcosm?

Onkara

Can anyone explain or offer sensible ideas as to how the macrocosm (lets say the structure or representation of the universe) can be found in the microcosm (e.g. you or me).

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Can anyone explain or offer sensible ideas as to how the macrocosm (lets say the structure or representation of the universe) can be found in the microcosm (e.g. you or me).

When it stated, for example, that the kingdom is God is within, it is referring to the esoteric teachings of the cosmic vibrationary planes that are omnipresent throughout vast volumes of cosmic space whereby the more subtler (higher vibrational) ones inter-penetrate the courser (slower vibrational) one.

Now the following is not to be taken literally, but is a brief outline according of my understanding of the various teachings on the subject which in themselves vary from one esoteric tradition to another.

The human physical body is delineated at the surface of our skin and is an aggregation of elements and therefore is a principle rather than a essence.
The ethero-astral 'body' vibrates at rates beyond visual and forms a cloud that both inter-penetrates the body but also exists outside of it by to some extent.

The Astral 'body' is made of Astral vibrational matter (spherical standing waves of Astral energy) that exists in the Astral plane and inter-penetrates the physical body. The total Astral Plane for the Earth Planetary system inter-penetrates both physical Earth and Moon and is spherical in shape and is considered as a higher sphere of the our Planetary System. (If physical Earth is 1, then the Astral is 2.

The Manasic 'body' is made of Manasic matter that exists in the Manasic Plane and inter-penetrates both the Physical and Astral Planes. It also inter-penetrates other planets besides Earth and forms a higher sphere in our Planetary System. ( Globe 3)

Now if you get the gist, then these inter-penetrating spheres constitute an indivisible whole from the perspective of the total vibrational spectral continuum, and are only seen as separate and differentiated by limited vibrational sensory perceptions such as man (though this is changing as scientific technological innovation is allowing the extension of the vibrational range that is being detected, but only to Etheric at the moment that I'm aware of).

Now the fifth Plane is the Atmic which forms our spherical Star System with the center near the Sun, and its nature is omnipresent throughout and inter-penetrates all the planets of its own Sol system and their associated Higher Globes. (Though this is considered Globe 5 in out planetary System in the context of the Cosmic Whole, it is generally consider Globe 7 when in the context of a stand alone Star System)

Now the sixth Plane is omnipresent throughout the Milky Way Galaxy and the seventh Adi encompasses the Universal System.

All these higher vibrational planes beyond the physical principle inter-penetrate our human physical bodies and the doctrines concerning the Seven Chakras (wheels/sounds/planes/etc.) and represent the wheels within wheels that metaphorically inter-mesh as gears to allow transmutation/translation of the seven planes respective vibrational rates, i.e. to exchange energies and awareness/ consciousness from plane to plane.

The descent of higher to lower planes is called involution and the ascent is called evolution.

Know Ye not the Ye are Temples of the Living God! :yes:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Thank you Ben, this is insightful!

Thank you Onkarah for inquiring into such an arcane aspect of theology science.

Now I indicated in my previous post that as far as I was aware, Science was only dealing with Etheric fields in some of their more arcane technological applications, and not the fields/planes of higher vibrational existence. Now this news indicates that they are becoming aware of the existence of higher states of existence by inferring by the disappearance of matter into these higher vibrational states and then there return into the slower vibrational physical condition.

CERN Scientists Eye Parallel Universe Breakthrough

By Robert Evans
October 20, 2010

GENEVA (Reuters) - Physicists probing the origins of the cosmos hope that next year they will turn up the first proofs of the existence of concepts long dear to science-fiction writers such as hidden worlds and extra dimensions.

And as their Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN near Geneva moves into high gear, they are talking increasingly of the "New Physics" on the horizon that could totally change current views of the universe and how it works.

The CERN theoreticians say this could give clear signs of dimensions beyond length, breadth, depth and time because at such high energy particles could be tracked disappearing -- presumably into them -- and then back into the classical four.

Parallel universes could also be hidden within these dimensions, the thinking goes, but only in a so-called gravitational variety in which light cannot be propagated -- a fact which would make it nearly impossible to explore them.

CERN Scientists Eye Parallel Universe Breakthrough - ABC News

Anyways it appears Einstein was already aware of the underlying principle behind matter, frequency of vibration,....."Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.".

Quote by Albert Einstein: "Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we..."

Midnight Pete

Thank you Onkarah for inquiring into such an arcane aspect of theology science.

Now I indicated in my previous post that as far as I was aware, Science was only dealing with Etheric fields in some of their more arcane technological applications, and not the fields/planes of higher vibrational existence. Now this news indicates that they are becoming aware of the existence of higher states of existence by inferring by the disappearance of matter into these higher vibrational states and then there return into the slower vibrational physical condition.

Anyways it appears Einstein was already aware of the underlying principle behind matter, frequency of vibration,....."Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.".

Quote by Albert Einstein: "Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we..."

Could it be that we are but one mote of an infinite multiverse?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Could it be that we are but one mote of an infinite multiverse?

Indeed there is already lots of scientific speculation on this point, but even so, the infinite multiverse in its totality is still the Universe since the prefix 'uni' merely implies one, in this case the ONE that is ALL. :D

ellenjanuary

Not the LHC! That makes black holes! We're all doomed! Kidding...

Here's how I rephrase this question: How is subjective reality greater than objective reality?

Answer: Me and you are standing at the heat-death of the universe (read: the end) and I tell you a story. :)

Midnight Pete

How could the macrocosm be inside the microcosm?

I don't know. Pocket dimensions, maybe. :shrug:

Come to think of it, the interior of Noah's Ark could have been a sort of pocket dimension, a mini-earth inside of which all the animals would have had plenty of room.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Here's how I rephrase this question: How is subjective reality greater than objective reality?

Answer: Me and you are standing at the heat-death of the universe (read: the end) and I tell you a story.:)

Interesting question,...the subjective is real in the direct sense whereas the objective is only indirectly real through conceptualization.

I've noticed that almost no one is overly frightened of their future death when it is put to them objectively as an inevitable conceptual reality, but they will all be scared completely and out of their body when it subjectively happens. :)

Hmm...heat-death of the universe? Is this the basis of the eternal burning hell myth that await recalcitrant Christian sinners? :)

BTW, it also works out the same in esoteric Buddhism as this Earth is known as Myalba, a Hell involving suffering for all who are incarnated here, but since freedom from reincarnation here only comes from enlightenment, the recalcitrants who continue to imagine this is the ultimate reality keep returning here. But at least in this case there is purpose behind the suffering as eventually even the most recalcitrant will grow wiser in time to ultimately realize enlightenment and attain liberation.

4consideration

Premium Member

What about DNA as it applies to the individual?

Instead of looking at the universe, what about decreasing the scale to the human level. Wouldn't you say that DNA contains the structural representation of the individual?

Perhaps we are the DNA of the universe.:shrug:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member

If all is One, there is no microcosm and macrocosm. This is spiritual monism though, I do not understand material monism or dualism at all haha.

The minerals and elements of Space are the same ones in creatures on earth. Also the human creature is able to have a circulatory system with heart and veins because of the spin of the planet on its axis and also the tides of the ocean pulled about by the moon. In almost all plants on earth there is found the activity of bioluminescense where the plant or animal gives off light/a luminosity. People do also but not extremely brightly. You can of course see this with infrared technology. Just a few examples but there are more.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
If all is One, there is no microcosm and macrocosm. This is spiritual monism though, I do not understand material monism or dualism at all haha.
Microcosm and macrocosm are merely abstractions from the one, they are just concepts of the human mind to represent perceived aspects of the one... The human mind wrt all thought about the one is dualistic....only a mind that is free from thought realizes the nature of oneness.... Spirit and material, duality and monism....these too are mere concepts to represent aspects of the one...

I believe that we all have spirits. The uniqueness of men and the abilities of God are connected. The only problem is its a Christian theory. This doesnt work or is understandable from other faiths.