• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Could Christ Love Christians?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
If when he turned his back a knife was stuck in, is that love?

So would you ever trust someone, after doing that to you?

Then if you are saying that is a good thing, what does that prove to God?

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
If when he turned his back a knife was stuck in, is that love?

So would you ever trust someone, after doing that to you?

Then if you are saying that is a good thing, what does that prove to God?

I think you're confusing God with someone else. God does not turn God's back on God's people. "I will not leave you comfortless." "I am with you always." "I will not leave you." God doesn't have to work on trust. God knows. God knows us and can count the number of hairs on our heads. And God chooses to love us anyway.

We have nothing to prove to God. God's love is unconditional, as evidenced by grace.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
as evidenced by grace.
Grace and inheritance were removed according to what Yeshua fulfilled within Zechariah 11....admit it uses the words beauty (grace) and bonds (inheritance)...so when we take that into account....
People saying they have grace defiles the law and so they (Christianity) stand firmly against Yeshua own testimonies....

Zec 4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

So why should someone with the new name of Christ be loving continuously to a group of people, who stand so ardently against the laws of most books globally as one?
Plus are very rude for trying to help them, though they think they are on to a winner and so why they are rude to begin with….
So why would you want to love a group of people who claim that is right to kill you the moment your back is turned, so they can steal an inheritance; that they shall not receive?