• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can the Jew reject, Jesus, Muhammad, Bab and Baha'u'llah?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Jesus meant the work of salvation was finished not all the roles of the Messiah.
That's right, Baha'u'llah was the Messiah who came to finish the world Jesus started.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 16:12-13 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Skywalker

That's right, Baha'u'llah was the Messiah who came to finish the world Jesus started.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 16:12-13 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

I think Bahulllah being the Messiah adds to Jesus being the Creator and the Savior. BASIC BELIEFS OF THE Bahá'í

“The high prophet brings always a new name of God-not only a new title but a new attribute; that is, he admits into the human consciousness a new attribute by which God is realized, a fuller conception of God” (Townshend, Promise, p. 50). The Bible teaches 1840 years before Bahá'u'lláh the fullness and complete revelation of God (Col.1:15, 19, 2:9) was found in Jesus Christ. They ignore this revelation and diminish it to prove their own prophet as greater.

The Persian founder of the nineteenth-century religion of Bahá'í (the Bab) believed in numerous prophets and continual manifestations of God for their time. Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í religion, the successor of the Bab, is the most recent manifestation, and the one we should now listen to for our spiritual instructions. There will be no other for about 1,000 years. Interesting that they use the very number the Bible says Jesus will be ruling as king on the earth (Rev.20:6).

“ The fundamental principle enunciated by Bahá'u'lláh. The followers of his faith believe, is that religious truth is not absolute, but relative, that divine revelation is a continuous and progressive process, that all the great religions of the world are divine in origin, that their basic principles are in complete harmony, that their aims and purposes are one and the same, that their teachings are but facets of one truth, that their functions are complimentary, and that their missions represent successive stages in the spiritual evolution of human society.” ( Call to the Nations, p.11)

“Each takes the work from the hand of his predecessor and carries it toward at the appointed hour he resigns his completed work to his successors.” (Bahá'í World Faith, pg. 49)

Bahá'u'lláh stated, “ Every age has its own problems, and every soul its own particular aspiration. The remedy the world needeth in its present day afflictions can never be the same as that which a subsequent age may require.”

“We can well perceive how the whole human race is encompassed with great, with incalculable afflictions. We see it languishing on its bed of sickness, sore-tried and disillusioned... they cannot discover the cause of the disease, nor have they have any knowledge of the remedy.” (Bahá'u'lláh Gleanings, pg. 213)

Neither can the Bahá'í find the remedy for they deny the only one who has it, Jesus Christ the only messiah.

Skywalker

He says: Neither can the Bahá'í find the remedy for they deny the only one who has it, Jesus Christ the only messiah.
I say: Neither can the Christian find the remedy for this age because they deny the only one who has it, Baha'u'llah.

Jesus is not our servant. That's why the problems of this age don't have a remedy. Jesus acted as our servant when he died on the cross for our sins.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Well done and well clarified.

Then it can be seen now that there are two more faiths associated with the Holy land, that of Muhammad and that of the Baha'i. It may be they offer the same challenge.

Regards Tony

Which of the holy books contains fulfilled prophecy? Immense love and care for the lost? Which one is verified in the holy land by archaeology? Etc.

Thank you.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Correction: Jewish people can qualify or disqualify Messiahs based on their interpretation of their scriptures.

But there is no reason to think that their interpretation is correct, and that is the entire ball of wax.

There is no reason to think that Messianic JEWS can interpret the HEBREW scriptures and the Greek scriptures, all written by JEWS, accurately? (Scratches head.)

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Which of the holy books contains fulfilled prophecy?

All the Holy books of all Faiths have prophecies that are fulfilled. Prophecy appears to come and be written in a timeless vision. Thus some is applicable to precise events, some cover multipul events and some are yet to unfold and will find support in other God given Faiths.

love and care for the lost?

Not sure what wou are asking. All Faiths come for salvation, if that is what you are asking. The Salvation comes in submission to the Word and Law of God, in the age it is given.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 "For everything there is a season, A time for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest"

Which one is verified in the holy land by archaeology?

My guess is, if you excavate graves in Israel, you will find many people of all Faiths given by One God buried there.

Regards Tony

Skywalker

All the Holy books of all Faiths have prophecies that are fulfilled. Prophecy appears to come and be written in a timeless vision. Thus some is applicable to precise events, some cover multipul events and some are yet to unfold and will find support in other God given Faiths.

Not sure what wou are asking. All Faiths come for salvation, if that is what you are asking. The Salvation comes in submission to the Word and Law of God, in the age it is given.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 "For everything there is a season, A time for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest"

My guess is, if you excavate graves in Israel, you will find many people of all Faiths given by One God buried there.

Regards Tony

What prophecies are fulfilled in the Quran and the book of Mormon?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
There is no reason to think that Messianic JEWS can interpret the HEBREW scriptures and the Greek scriptures, all written by JEWS, accurately? (Scratches head.)
It does not MATTER who wrote those scriptures, that does not mean those reading them LATER would understand them.
There is no connection whatsoever.

I believe that opening up the book refers to the scriptures that had been sealed; thus they could not be fully understood. That is why referring to the time of the end, Daniel said: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end means that unless Jews look at how the scriptures were unsealed and explained, they will not know what they really mean.

Daniel 12
King James Version

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Last edited:

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
The Bible does not present Satan as being real nor does it present anything as being true, historical events....
So you've finally read it? And you don't think that any part of the Bible presents things as being historical events? If you've read it, then I would hope you would answer "yes". But then does it present them as being true events? To this you think that it doesn't? That it makes it clear that those events described are not actual, true historical events? So what do you think? That it presents them as pure fictional events?