• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can i get this Woman out of my head,she can't get me out of hers :help:

Kerr

I still say you should nail her, and fart. That way, I'll be less alone.
Your plan assumes she doesnt have a fart-fetich :p.

In all seriousness, though, I think the wiser choice would be to not have an affair.

Kerr

My, what a virginal thing to say.

Bang-bang-toot. Trust me.
Look at it this way. Either you bang someone bangable for the rest of your banging life, or you bang someone else and looses the bangable-for-life one and then end up with no one to bang.

Alceste

Vagabond
Look at it this way. Either you bang someone bangable for the rest of your banging life, or you bang someone else and looses the bangable-for-life one and then end up with no one to bang.

There's always missus fisty.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Meh, I got nothing funny to add. I'll have to play a straight bat.

I just imagine the situations reversed, and imagine what I'd want my wife to do.
And yeah, I'm guessing that opens up a few openings for jokes, but...:shrug:

Wirey

Fartist
Meh, I got nothing funny to add. I'll have to play a straight bat.

I just imagine the situations reversed, and imagine what I'd want my wife to do.
And yeah, I'm guessing that opens up a few openings for jokes, but...:shrug:

Opens up openings, eh? Wife, eh?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I still say you should nail her, and fart. That way, I'll be less alone.

Could be the way to go,eat a pound of Mung Beans and five pints of my homemade Beer we would take off,afterwards we would look at each other,she with a wry smile puts a cigarette in her mouth and flicks the lighter,methane explosion Wife gets insurance and her hubby gets another chance,happy ever after,hate Mung Beans though :p