• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can Black Hole rip falling bodies and compress the same time?

questfortruth

Black Hole tidal forces rip falling thing into the subatomic cloud, and the end-state of the thing is the singular point. At what moment this cloud begins to shrink despite the tidal forces?

Ocean tides on Earth are also described by my formula. Yes, gravity stretches the Earth. But this is all in my formula. But if you fall into Black Hole, the tidal forces will compress. At first, the forces will stretch apart. But then they will compress, even outside the event horizon. The star, turning into a black hole, is being compressed. Why is an object falling there is being stretched? No, it is being compressed.

Dark Matter and Dark Energy Explained by Fix to Vanishing of Falling Matter, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:1911.0425

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Black Hole tidal forces rip falling thing into the subatomic cloud, and the end-state of the thing is the singular point.

As I understand it, tidal forces are relevant as an object nears the event horizon of a black hole, a process called spaghettification in which objects are stretched, but eventually, near the center, all of the matter entering the black hole becomes part of the central singularity.

shmogie

As I understand it, tidal forces are relevant as an object nears the event horizon of a black hole, a process called spaghettification in which objects are stretched, but eventually, near the center, all of the matter entering the black hole becomes part of the central singularity.
Yes. Because the gravity is more intense closer to the black hole, any body is stretched out, space ship or human, like a strand of spaghetti. The "bottom" is closer than the "top" and it stretches because of the difference of gravity.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Black Hole tidal forces rip falling thing into the subatomic cloud, and the end-state of the thing is the singular point. At what moment this cloud begins to shrink despite the tidal forces?

Ocean tides on Earth are also described by my formula. Yes, gravity stretches the Earth. But this is all in my formula. But if you fall into Black Hole, the tidal forces will compress. At first, the forces will stretch apart. But then they will compress, even outside the event horizon. The star, turning into a black hole, is being compressed. Why is an object falling there is being stretched? No, it is being compressed.

Dark Matter and Dark Energy Explained by Fix to Vanishing of Falling Matter, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:1911.0425
Did you ever wonder if it's completely weightless in the exact center of a black hole?