• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Biden 'sexually harassed' Betty Devos.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Implementation of title 9 rules on college campus qualifying Biden as being a sexual harasser himself involving Betty.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
From what I’ve encountered from the news, I’d be surprised if any of your politicians were free from sex scandals, to be completely honest
And indeed mine
Seems par for the course to me

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
She doesn't even touch foreheads with her husband lol

danieldemol

Premium Member

Implementation of title 9 rules on college campus qualifying Biden as being a sexual harasser himself involving Betty.
On the one hand you have Trump saying, "Grab 'em by the *****", on the other hand you have this lady alleging Biden touched her shoulders, perhaps its time all these lady harassers were replaced by an actual lady president.

Can I get a "Kamala Harris for president" cheer?

In my opinion.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
On the one hand you have Trump saying, "Grab 'em by the *****", on the other hand you have this lady alleging Biden touched her shoulders, perhaps its time all these lady harassers were replaced by an actual lady president.

Can I get a "Kamala Harris for president" cheer?

In my opinion.
It's probably not as much touching her shoulders, as much as physically pressing one's forehead on her forehead talking about screws.