• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Bertrand Russell Became An Atheist

ecco

Veteran Member
That does not proceed from my statement. You are strengthening my case that natural law was suspended during the supernatual Creation.

Ah. Now I see. You meant that matter and energy cannot be created except by a god.

Obviously a god that can suspend natural laws and create matter and energy is more powerful than natural laws and matter and energy. Please tell us who/what created your god.

Some posters have noted that the positive stuff in the universe equals the negative stuff. The sum of them is 0 (nothing).

This branch of science speculates that our universe results from nothing. No one needs to explain where nothing came from.

Your view is that our universe resulted from something mighty. You need to explain where something mighty came from.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
pri
Ah. Now I see. You meant that matter and energy cannot be created except by a god.

Obviously a god that can suspend natural laws and create matter and energy is more powerful than natural laws and matter and energy. Please tell us who/what created your god.

Some posters have noted that the positive stuff in the universe equals the negative stuff. The sum of them is 0 (nothing).

This branch of science speculates that our universe results from nothing. No one needs to explain where nothing came from.

Your view is that our universe resulted from something mighty. You need to explain where something mighty came from.

I understand. You demand an explanation of where God came from, since you assume a priori that God could not come from nothing.

Next, you explain how with no god in existence, everything came from nothing.

I see a double standard.