• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Are You Today Agnostics?

Daemon Sophic

Do you know?

Do you care?

If you did care, how could you find out how you’re doing? Would your own internal reference frame be enough?

Why this thread? Why the hell not? (Double meaning intended ;)).

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
giphy-1.gif

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I can't be sure about yesterday and definetly don't know about tomorrow but right now I'm good. Not when you read this but when I wrote it. What did I write anyway. I don't know if I am sure that's how I actually felt then, now. Am I being clear enough.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Do you know?

Do you care?

If you did care, how could you find out how you’re doing? Would your own internal reference frame be enough?

Why this thread? Why the hell not? (Double meaning intended ;)).
"The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without evidence."

I'm alive, and there is evidence for that.

So I'm confident in saying that it could be worse.

And I'm happy and surprised at how many people here identify as Agnostic.

MonkeyFire

If you didn't know, could the outcome be that you do know. Is it that the non-believer doesn't want to believe it's fate but meanwhile it conceds to the fact that it is ill natured.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Probably still glad I'm not one of those with a view so entrenched as to be closed-minded to any other possibilities. :oops: And happy that most of my friends still appear to be alive during the current crisis. :D