• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How are you all doing?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Let me know how you are doing?

I think life is difficult for everyone, but I have no complaints.

Let me know how you are doing, that's all I want from this thread.

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
I'm fine.

The only thing is, I want to have more community, and I found ways in which I could actually get it, but I'm too squeamish to actually do anything about it. I seem to flock to things I'm familiar with, talking to the same people every day and week, rather than seeking out new experiences. Listening to the same Spotify songs or watching the same YouTube videos. I wish I could get out of those habits, but change happens slowly and if I try to force it, something bad might occur. I would say at least 80% of my days is doing exactly what I have been doing for the past few years, with slight variations on it here or there.

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
I'm great. Finally got everything done for today, now I can kick back. I might watch a movie before bed. Any recommendations?

One of my favorite movies is Silver Linings Playbook, and it's on YouTube as a free movie.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Awesome. It's snowing outside, how could it not be awesome right now? SNOW! SNOW IS COOL!

[Yup, that's pretty much the typical day of Druid life - if I'm not going "SNOW!" I'm going "CROWS!" or "TREES!" or "NEAT CLOUDS!" or "OOH FOG!" or "SQUIRREL!" sometimes all around at the same time]

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Not terrible, not great. But the sunset was amazing tonight. Very pretty pinks and blues amidst the soft clouds.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I ate too much lasagna. I'm really sleepy now...

But otherwise content.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Not terrible, not great.
AcrobaticHomelyAztecant-max-1mb.gif

Clinging tenaciously by threads here, but never giving up. All that can be done is move forward

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I'm fine.

The only thing is, I want to have more community, and I found ways in which I could actually get it, but I'm too squeamish to actually do anything about it. I seem to flock to things I'm familiar with, talking to the same people every day and week, rather than seeking out new experiences. Listening to the same Spotify songs or watching the same YouTube videos. I wish I could get out of those habits, but change happens slowly and if I try to force it, something bad might occur. I would say at least 80% of my days is doing exactly what I have been doing for the past few years, with slight variations on it here or there.

If you can make one tiny change every day, maybe that would be more doable. Or even just one a week. You know what your pace should be. Be motivated but not overwhelmed.

Shaul

Premium Member
I am doing great! Happy family life, good health, financially secure. Things keep getting better.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Let me know how you are doing?

I think life is difficult for everyone, but I have no complaints.

Let me know how you are doing, that's all I want from this thread.

Tired to the point that I might fall down if I'm not careful.
Been working looong hours and my 3-year old daughter woke up last night and didn't want to go back to sleep unless she joined us in our bed.
I was so tired that I just caved in because I wanted to go back to bed. Bad idea.

She slept like a rose but I woke up every other 20 minutes with cute small feet in my face.