• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How are we doing post-Brexit?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Our vaccination program has been much more efficient and successful than EU countries.
Does that count?

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Who knew, eh?
In hindsight we can all judge perfectly. I'm not a Tory but I can't blame our boffins for much, to be honest.
I don't feel it was hindsight, especially last March. It was clear AT THE TIME from the science and the experience in other countries we should have locked down. And what was Johnson doing (March 3rd) - telling us he'd been to a hospital with covid patients and shaken hands with everybody.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I suppose it does,
The EU were not quick off the mark with it.
it also proves that the NHS is great as opposed to the private sector that ran our track and trace.
Agreed.
I do think that Boris is thoroughly committed to our NHS , if he supports that strongly he will probably keep the voters.
Our track-trace is useless imo.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I don't feel it was hindsight, especially last March. It was clear AT THE TIME from the science and the experience in other countries we should have locked down. And what was Johnson doing (March 3rd) - telling us he'd been to a hospital with covid patients and shaken hands with everybody.
I think that we've changed our minds and our direction since last March. It has been a learning curve throughout.