• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How are soldiers so strong ?

ronki23

if they don't get enough protein and sleep then how do you get big and strong soldiers ? You can't compare them to pro bodybuilders as the latter are on steroids but soldiers are as big as natural bodybuilders

exchemist

Veteran Member
if they don't get enough protein and sleep then how do you get big and strong soldiers ? You can't compare them to pro bodybuilders as the latter are on steroids but soldiers are as big as natural bodybuilders
First, soldiers do generally get fed well and enough sleep. Second, not all of them have to be big. They have to be physically fit, but that is something else. Most bodybuilders would be wheezing wrecks after a couple of days on military exercises.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
First, soldiers do generally get fed well and enough sleep. Second, not all of them have to be big. They have to be physically fit, but that is something else. Most bodybuilders would be wheezing wrecks after a couple of days on military exercises.

In some cases as for general strength you don't need that, because for some behaviors females are statically better than men, though on average men are stronger.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Like Rambo? *grin*

Twilight Hue

Thats pretty much spot on. Plus you have to qualify monthly in PT. If your PT scores are subpar then its off to fat boy camp....

At least that was how it was done in the 80s.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
In some cases as for general strength you don't need that, because for some behaviors females are statically better than men, though on average men are stronger.

Someone once asked a female cop who was somewhat small in stature how she was able to restrain someone bigger than her. She looked at the person, said “I have some skills” and left it at that.

Twilight Hue

Someone once asked a female cop who was somewhat small in stature how she was able to restrain someone bigger than her. She looked at the person, said “I have some skills” and left it at that.
Judo class is great.

Tambourine

I served as a conscript in the army and the only thing it did was cause me to lose muscle mass and become overweight.

ronki23

Why do soldiers look as big as natural bodybuilders ? Yes the pros take steroids but naturals are skinny:

Surely that means you can get 'big' on military routines as well ? Even healthier as military training has a lot of cardio: