• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How and why did you reject christ?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I read Isaiah 53 today and saw it as about Israel, not Jesus. Here are some verses:

Surely Israel has borne Israel’s griefs
And carried Israel’s sorrows;

Yet we esteemed Israel stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.

But Israel was wounded for Israel’s transgressions,
He was bruised for Israel’s iniquities;

The chastisement for Israel’s peace was upon Israel,
And by Israel’s stripes Israel is healed.

All Israel like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the Lord has laid on Israel the iniquity of all of us in Israel.

Do you see any issues?
Yes. Keep in mind, that it is the REMNANT of Israel (those that have remained faithfully obedient) that suffers for all of Israel.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Yes. Keep in mind, that it is the REMNANT of Israel (those that have remained faithfully obedient) that suffers for all of Israel.

But illogical based on this:

All Israel [including the faithful remnant] like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one [including the remnant], to his own way;
And the Lord has laid on [the remnant of] Israel the iniquity of all of us in Israel [including the remnant].

Besides the illogic here that the remnant is paying for sin including the remnant's sin, I find it distasteful, for example, that you or any other mortal Jew would claim your adherence to Ha Shem is paying for my sin. IMHO, Yeshua is God Himself and can do so--especially since He was an innocent lamb sacrifice, not some sinner who has gone astray.

Paul/Sh'aul spoke of the remnant of faithful Israel over and again--those who trusted Yeshua. May God find me so faithful.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
For me, I never had a relationship with christ's father. Never believed he existed.

John 6:44 No man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto Me.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
John 6:44 No man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto Me.

Unfortunately, without commentary, you can quote just about anything and I'll scratch my head. What are "you" saying with this scripture?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Why did you reject christ after having a genuine personal relationship with and his god?

Did you have a conversation with him (if you had a genuine relationship with christ before) and told me hey, see ya? or had a deep talk of departure?

If you had a genuine relationship with the christian god directly, the same questions.

Many people reject christianity, but I'm wondering if they had a relationship with christ, how did they reject christ and/or his god. There is a difference.

For me, I never had a relationship with christ's father. Never believed he existed. Christ, I can kinda understand, because he was a human flesh and blood. That, and I do believe in spirits (say of my loved ones), so this wasn't too hard to "get." The more I worshiped, the less I worshiped. It was an intense feeling of "this isn't right for you." Then I say and thought about what my priest said to me before I went to RCIA. "Maybe you should wait." Now, if Churches want you to come to church and be saved, what priest would ask you to wait first?

So, however you define it, I said in so many words "hey, jesus. I know you're important to people. I can't believe in human sacrifice. (I feel its wrong to worship 'you' as a person/flesh/however defined). This is my last actual Mass.

That's it.

I'm more open than most since I really have nothing to hide about my spiritual life. I did read a native american quote (I posted it somewhere). The author of this book asked her chief if she can use his words in her book. He says, "Of course you can use them. They are not my words, but of god". (Context please)

Why did you reject christ after having a genuine personal relationship with and his god?

I realised life was falsely coerced by Satanic occult science history, control, elite fakery, a fake life gained by human kinds pain/suffering/torment and torture...who lived owning and interacting the same mentality today.

Falsely using a false system of their own invention, money claiming that all bodies natural were under their control by their say so. So falsely use money as a status to claim their losses are worthy of causing harm in other conditions of natural life, by a fake reasoning of a loss. So greed became the human teaching of a lying motivation to have us all destroyed by fake/false reasoning.

Consciousness was spiritual and owned in self one life presence, who is meant to self identify as a conscious natural self, who is not owned by anyone else.

As a self realisation, I am not Jesus and I am not living to be life sacrificed or given pain and suffering by some other human group say so. Real reasoning.

Therefore I researched and applied studies involving information and realised that CH that arose spirit details in science was information about gases existing in natural evolution Earth history. That belonged to planetary entity creation itself.

Therefore also reasoned as that history was a one of event, volcanic ejection and spatial vacuum cooling and removing physical particles to return the ejection to a gas, that it was a natural one of only history. Why it was taught as scientific relativity. So it made sense as to why it was an important science teaching about occult practice, UFO mass removal of...against life survival.

I never rejected what teaching was taught, I however rejected the theme that life was sacrificed for the saving of life. It made no common sense to me at all.

For as a Healer life I would teach and learn by placing my thoughts and human self expressive learning with the human I was psychic inter acting with. So that I shared and knew their experience as if I lived it with them....so I would pass no judgement that my life was better than theirs for any inhumane reasoning.

And so they taught me a lot of wrongs about my own self in that interactive awareness. I knew no human ever wanted to be life harmed or sacrificed.

So if my human male Father is scientific machine designer inventor who owns and controls a machine and pretends it became a bio extension of his natural organic body and said he became part machine, I knew it was Satanism thinking and self deception actually. For the machine owns no conscious volition of its own.

I learnt my science brother is a total liar, to proclaim that to sacrifice his life as a male was a Holy Act. Instead the acute embarrassment he must have felt as the attacker of his own life real. For that is exactly what he did....used a machine to attack his own life and was proven wrong.

eik

So if my human male Father is scientific machine designer inventor who owns and controls a machine and pretends it became a bio extension of his natural organic body and said he became part machine, I knew it was Satanism thinking and self deception actually. For the machine owns no conscious volition of its own.
What you are referring to is pantheism, which is paganism. You're not asked to believe in a pagan God.

I learnt my science brother is a total liar, to proclaim that to sacrifice his life as a male was a Holy Act.
How did you come by that learning? I'll grant that pagan sacrifices are usually in vain.

Instead the acute embarrassment he must have felt as the attacker of his own life real. For that is exactly what he did....used a machine to attack his own life and was proven wrong.
He wasn't embarrassed. He was raised from the dead to sit in judgement on all men.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What you are referring to is pantheism, which is paganism. You're not asked to believe in a pagan God.

How did you come by that learning? I'll grant that pagan sacrifices are usually in vain.

He wasn't embarrassed. He was raised from the dead to sit in judgement on all men.

Jesus body disappeared, out of the entombed mass body of God one O Earth in a nuclear ground fission reaction sink hole. Removal of the Sin of God, as above, so below.

His man spirit image was seen in the clouds and also heard speaking.

The bible is a human male/self contradiction about proclaiming God cannot be changed. As you would ask him which God are you discussing, the God in the Heavens or the God of stone.

Meanwhile life living on the ground was attacked and sacrificed, for the prophetic mathematical probability said that it was known in science that it was forecast to occur and it was proven actual.

If you asked a scientist, where did you get the idea that machines used holes?

He would quote in 2 places, space being formed into increased space, so that the numbering infinite number keeps increasing, and also inside of the machine reaction, a radiating space opens, as he reacts the mass for fusion into fission.

He factors the mass, but has mass radiating left over. So you would ask him is that why he believes that God never disappeared, as based on radiating mass left over, after he factored a formula for the reaction? For holes only get formed in mass. Did you ever factor for the whole of the mass or did you factor for the removal of the mass?

As you male human self invented science, you were embarrassed at sacrificing your own self/spirit life.

Embarrassed in the Bible (29 instances)

You seem to forget that the information was not only researched and studied and theoried, it was heard. Hearing cannot pre exist a life body that hears.

Speaking by voice is only a recording.

I learnt in my attacked life that science tries to claim that we are part machine because machines own our image in the machine. Hence own some irrational belief about the condition recording and machines. Yet even the native spirit said, do not take my photo, it steals my spirit.

Science, the Temple is the theme "beast Gods" and as animals are natural and a bio life form, so is a human, paganism was the pre existing status for science. The themes God were stories after the fact of human life sacrifice. For God in theme never did it to us, as natural light in its natural conditions in its Nature has always existed as Earth the planet owned gases burning and cooling.

Science introduced extra above our head for they removed cold fused radiation held mass into a reactive radio wave/transmitting science machination. How I learnt, it is all recorded. When you get attacked, the information tells you.

Do you think a little baby born from sperm and ovary knew all of that science detail, as the story told about Jesus? I wouldn't. I would claim it was learnt by an innocent victim who was not a scientist but had to challenge the scientist in the Temple ownership just as the story said. If you challenge hierarchy then as said in the statements, then be prepared to be harmed, for since when do greedy elite liars ever claim that they are wrong?

That might be why you think you can resource our spirit, because image formed in the clouds, and you want that information for new science thesis and reactions. As if humans own the cloud mass.

We only live in water/oxygen bio existence, we do not live in the gases.

eik

Jesus body disappeared, out of the entombed mass body of God one O Earth in a nuclear ground fission reaction sink hole. Removal of the Sin of God, as above, so below.
No clue as to what you mean.

His man spirit image was seen in the clouds and also heard speaking.
He was resurrected in the flesh, and ascended in the flesh.

The bible is a human male/self contradiction about proclaiming God cannot be changed. As you would ask him which God are you discussing,
the God in the Heavens or the God of stone.
The God of the bible mocked gods made out of stone.

Meanwhile life living on the ground was attacked and sacrificed, for the prophetic mathematical probability said that it was known in science that it was forecast to occur and it was proven actual.
???????

If you asked a scientist, where did you get the idea that machines used holes?

He would quote in 2 places, space being formed into increased space, so that the numbering infinite number keeps increasing, and also inside of the machine reaction, a radiating space opens, as he reacts the mass for fusion into fission.

He factors the mass, but has mass radiating left over. So you would ask him is that why he believes that God never disappeared, as based on radiating mass left over, after he factored a formula for the reaction? For holes only get formed in mass. Did you ever factor for the whole of the mass or did you factor for the removal of the mass?

As you male human self invented science, you were embarrassed at sacrificing your own self/spirit life.

Embarrassed in the Bible (29 instances)

You seem to forget that the information was not only researched and studied and theoried, it was heard. Hearing cannot pre exist a life body that hears.

Speaking by voice is only a recording.

I learnt in my attacked life that science tries to claim that we are part machine because machines own our image in the machine. Hence own some irrational belief about the condition recording and machines. Yet even the native spirit said, do not take my photo, it steals my spirit.

Science, the Temple is the theme "beast Gods" and as animals are natural and a bio life form, so is a human, paganism was the pre existing status for science. The themes God were stories after the fact of human life sacrifice. For God in theme never did it to us, as natural light in its natural conditions in its Nature has always existed as Earth the planet owned gases burning and cooling.

Science introduced extra above our head for they removed cold fused radiation held mass into a reactive radio wave/transmitting science machination. How I learnt, it is all recorded. When you get attacked, the information tells you.

Do you think a little baby born from sperm and ovary knew all of that science detail, as the story told about Jesus? I wouldn't. I would claim it was learnt by an innocent victim who was not a scientist but had to challenge the scientist in the Temple ownership just as the story said. If you challenge hierarchy then as said in the statements, then be prepared to be harmed, for since when do greedy elite liars ever claim that they are wrong?

That might be why you think you can resource our spirit, because image formed in the clouds, and you want that information for new science thesis and reactions. As if humans own the cloud mass.

We only live in water/oxygen bio existence, we do not live in the gases.
You're too preoccupied with science. Science is not part of God, but only part of his creation. You need to grasp the historical gospel facts. Jesus reigned supreme over all science. Jesus fulfilled his predestined life on earth, as predicted in the bible. Science gives way before God's will.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
No clue as to what you mean.

He was resurrected in the flesh, and ascended in the flesh.

The God of the bible mocked gods made out of stone.

???????

You're too preoccupied with science. Science is not part of God, but only part of his creation. You need to grasp the historical gospel facts. Jesus reigned supreme over all science. Jesus fulfilled his predestined life on earth, as predicted in the bible. Science gives way before God's will.

God the natural light, gases burning, the spirit sacrificed owned by the stone planet. Cooled in the spatial vacuum, the void, carbon sucked out removed. The cold gases support the present natural light in cooling upon the face of water. Owned by God the Earth historically in a science statement.

Science a liar, themes before life, and says and so God the conditions is owned by the planet hence science reactions first and not the human life he owned living naturally.

He did not survive his I give my science to Satanism, for Satanism was increasing by copying the natural gas mass burning natural light state, so that it gas burnt/burst cold gases, burnt the gases, became nuclear fall out and burnt us to death.

I know for I am living natural bio human, got life attacked/sacrificed. Survived for I am the natural owner of natural light and God statements and science is a true liar, as we all know you are.

Your claims to self survival is first natural awareness. Yet the natural self introduced science, which introduced extra conditions, the status gases that were not alight burning previously in Heavens, suddenly are set alight.

As the status, you cannot own contain the heavenly spirit gases....so you had to burn and set alight the God stone fused entombed non alight spirits. Set them alight, sacrificed a huge mass, left a hole for doing it and released burning irradiating gases out of the body of the Earth.

As your idea of the flesh of evil, what killed/murdered and sacrificed life.

For the accounting is not a step by step agreed science model to follow and copy. The story and theme was a step by step review of DATA to detail historically how and why a human standing living on the ground began to be cell life and blood sacrificed.

Why you are wrong, for the story as DATA was written after the fact, was not a step by step commentary as it occurred.

Natural history says, the stone first historically released hot CH gases out of the stone, first. Humans were not living then. But the history of that release cooled was why humans were living, supported by that gas mass cooled presence. Why you lie discussing scientific themes relating to design and machines/temple pyramid sciences, when the gases should not have been removed out of a cold stone mass.

What the lying is about you doing God stone mass historic copying, when stone never existed in history but owned gases burning.

To them a radiating spatial zero 0 is natural light in natural heavens. God the stone mass never owned radiating gas 0. You tried to give the heavens to the stone and burnt us to death by O Earth in a 1 year cycle inheriting heated irradiated space, when the natural gas heavens formed it burning itself every day.