• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How about rehabilitate Putin?

questfortruth

Biden has not announced the Putin as terrorist, and as Nazi. Why then he sends people who is murdering Putin's nation? Is it even legal? Putin is member of UN and has full support of majority of the Humankind. Biden sends Ukraina to murder Russians. Biden has attacked Donbas in 2014 AD.

Jews wrote Bible. Russians have saved Jews from Adolf Hitler. Here is the Biden's "problem." He has problem with God.

Last edited:

Shaul

Premium Member
Who is Biden sending to murder Putin’s nation? What are you talking about?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Biden has not announced the Putin as terrorist, and as Nazi. Why then he sends people who is murdering Putin's nation? Is it even legal? Putin is member of UN and has full support of majority of the Humankind.

Sorry but Russia is not a member of UN.
Second of all Russia attacked Ukraine. And Ukraine asked Europe for help.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Biden has not announced the Putin as terrorist, and as Nazi. Why then he sends people who is murdering Putin's nation? Is it even legal? Putin is member of UN and has full support of majority of the Humankind. Biden sends Ukraina to murder Russians. Biden has attacked Donbas in 2014 AD.

Jews wrote Bible. Russians have saved Jews from Adolf Hitler. Here is the Biden's "problem." He has problem with God.

Have you recently enrolled in one of Putin's troll factories - I guess they are getting desperate now? :oops:

Shaul

Premium Member
Biden has attacked Donbas in 2014 AD.
No he didn’t. In the first place the fighting in the Donbas was initiated by Russians supporting ethnic Russians in that region of the Ukraine to rebel and illegally secede. There were no U.S. troops involved. The Ukrainians were responding to Russian aggression. Besides which in 2014 Biden was Vice President and had no authority nor control of any forces with which to attack anybody.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No he didn’t. In the first place the fighting in the Donbas was initiated by Russians supporting ethnic Russians in that region of the Ukraine to rebel and illegally secede. There were no U.S. troops involved. The Ukrainians were responding to Russian aggression. Besides which in 2014 Biden was Vice President and had no authority nor control of any forces with which to attack anybody.

The right of people to self-determination prescribes that Donbas people can rise up and secede through referendums. As it happened in Kosovo, seceding form Serbia.
I sincerely hope the United Nations does not apply double standards.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Being a Christian, I side with the truth.
Because God knows what the truth is. My God is a God that will sever the wicked from among the just.
The wicked can be also Christians. The just can be also non-Christians, atheists for example.

Whatever the truth is, God will judge all the ones who unleashed hatred instead of love.

God knows the heart of Putin...or the heart of others.

Shaul

Premium Member
As a Jew I find this revisionist nonsense insulting frankly. I am sure in Eastern Orthodox circles this fiction is bandied about. But it is far from the truth. The long history of Russian and Eastern Orthodoxy persecuting the Jews is a stain on the history of humanity. Your revisionism is in multiple senses “beyond the Pale”.
https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/beyond-the-pale.html

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The right of people to self-determination prescribes that Donbas people can rise up and secede through referendums. As it happened in Kosovo, seceding form Serbia.
I sincerely hope the United States does not apply double standards.

Self determination,what a wonderful idea Bella Donna..

Shaul

Premium Member
I sincerely hope the United States does not apply double standards.
First off, I don’t think the Kosovo secession was morally nor legally right. So, there is that. Similarly the secession of the Donbas was also a sham. The Donbas has historically been an area of the Ukraine. Similarly Kosovo is historically Serbian. In both cases a foreign power invaded and ethnically cleansed the regions of its natives and installed their own people. Now later they are exploiting the previous criminal ethnic cleansing to steal the land. The international community does not recognize the Donbas secession. This is in accord with the Minsk agreements.

I hope the United States applies a consistent standard of not rewarding perpetrators of ethnic cleansing.