• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

House Committee concludes, Trump and Russia, no collusion

Foxic

From the same article:

"An investigation by Justice Department Special Counsel Robert Mueller is also ongoing."

Mindmaster

Premium Member
From the same article:

"An investigation by Justice Department Special Counsel Robert Mueller is also ongoing."

It's effectively over anyway, if it wasn't Mueller would have already brought charges and sealed the deal. They technically are "always investigating", so that amounts to nothing much. If they had something to refute Trump with, something that had teeth, then they would have already done it.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
No Trump-Russia collusion uncovered by House intel probe – GOP overseer — RT US News

And this story, a coincidence or something else?

Stormy pattern to aid California drought conditions, hinder travel into next week

breaking-news-liberal-tears-enddroughtin-california-%F0%9F%98%82-%F0%9F%98%82-7328652.png

???

Shaul

Premium Member
From the same article:

So? What is your point? Is the House of Representatives to be held hostage to Mueller?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I guess they still have those Russian sex coaches that are in jail in Thailand that want to exchange "collusion " info for amnesty, I'm sure there is no ulterior motive.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The Trump-panders on that House committee continued the "God Emperors" practice of lying through their teeth. If the same evidence had been presented for President Clinton, they would have totally been erecting a platform for hanging her right now. What they did was totally about politics. The truth will out.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee has issued a report which found that President Trump did not collude with Russia during the 2016 election.

House Trump-Russia probe ends in rancour
False, as that was only the Republicans who did this, but since they're the majority, ...

Not only didn't they have the common decency that previous intelligence committees have used to have a report that pools both parties research together, they didn't even tell the Dems that they were going to do this.

The head of the committee, Nunes, is extremely pro-Trump, and he has well shown a propensity for dishonesty on this issue. For example. he recused himself from this investigation and then unrecused himself. At one point, he snuck over to the White House at night to talk with Trump & Co, which obviously is a no-no since they're the ones under investigation.

The consolation here is that anyone with an IQ higher than a turnip realizes the shenanigans they're playing, plus the Senate investigation is acing more bipartisan, but the big enchilada is going to come from Mueller's investigation.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's effectively over anyway, if it wasn't Mueller would have already brought charges and sealed the deal. They technically are "always investigating", so that amounts to nothing much. If they had something to refute Trump with, something that had teeth, then they would have already done it.

Mueller has the cooperation of Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon, Rick Gates, and Hope Hicks. Soon, he may have Manafort and Stone cooperating. These people know everything about Trump.

He's already indicted 19 people and gotten 5 guilty pleas.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee has issued a report which found that President Trump did not collude with Russia during the 2016 election.

House Trump-Russia probe ends in rancour
As mentioned in another thread, the issue I have is this:
“He (Conaway) added: "We disagree with the narrative that they were trying to help Trump."

This isn’t a “narrative”. This is the well-evidenced conclusion of the NSA, CIA, FBI, and the Special Counsel. This isn’t in question.

Leaving the politics of the House Intelligence Committee Republicans aside, the fact that they deny something that is established fact should make everyone question their credibility in the other things they are denying.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Mueller has the cooperation of Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon, Rick Gates, and Hope Hicks. Soon, he may have Manafort and Stone cooperating. These people know everything about Trump.

He's already indicted 19 people and gotten 5 guilty pleas.

Most of these people are just lying in court about personal matters let's not act like that has something to do with Trump.

Anyway, I've never seen such a bunch of sore losers as the modern Democrats. They really, and I mean, really, want to lose 2020. I'll personally never vote for them again, not at least, until I see MASSIVE changes. Even if the candidate wasn't Trump, or Trump friendly. The madness needs to stop somewhere, basically.

I'd vote Libertarian if that were a serious option, but it's not, mostly it's like writing Mickey Mouse on the ballot.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Apparently you weren’t around during 2008...

There is simply no comparison to the silliness the Democrats are currently involved with. They're so deep off the left end of the spectrum they might as well start calling themselves Communists. That's saying a lot from my perspective, since I am so middle of the road center. :D

What do you got? Obama birther conspiracy? Pfft, that's nothing... These guys literally invent new crap every day. Simply no comparison, just a ton of salty salty salt.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
There is simply no comparison to the silliness the Democrats are currently involved with. They're so deep off the left end of the spectrum they might as well start calling themselves Communists. That's saying a lot from my perspective, since I am so middle of the road center. :D

What do you got? Obama birther conspiracy? Pfft, that's nothing... These guys literally invent new crap every day. Simply no comparison, just a ton of salty salty salt.
“Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

“Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnellsummed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.” -from HERE

And how can we forget “Dijon mustard”-gate or “salute with a latte”-gate, or “he put his feet on the desk”-gate? Here Not to mention other gems, like the terrorist fist-jab or the tan suit debacle.

Remember when Republicans were really upset over the President’s golfing and vacation habits? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Oh yeah, and that he was secretly a Muslim.

And that Michelle Obama was actually a transvestite and that wearing a sleeveless dress meant she had no class.

Or what about the time the Rpublicans sent a letter to Iran saying that they shouldn’t trust the US to honor any nuclear deal?

Or the 70 votes to repeal Obamacare that apparently they never intended to do anyway?

Or the Benghazi investigation that went on longer than that of 9/11?

Or when Republicans refused to consider any Obama Supreme Court Justice nominee even though he had another year left in the term for which he was elected?

We just saw one prolonged 8 year temper tantrum thrown by Republicans. Concern that our president conspired with a foreign nation to get elected cannot even begin to compare to the “silliness” Obama endured.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
“Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

“Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnellsummed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.” -from HERE

And how can we forget “Dijon mustard”-gate or “salute with a latte”-gate, or “he put his feet on the desk”-gate? Here Not to mention other gems, like the terrorist fist-jab or the tan suit debacle.

Remember when Republicans were really upset over the President’s golfing and vacation habits? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Oh yeah, and that he was secretly a Muslim.

And that Michelle Obama was actually a transvestite and that wearing a sleeveless dress meant she had no class.

Or what about the time the Rpublicans sent a letter to Iran saying that they shouldn’t trust the US to honor any nuclear deal?

Or the 70 votes to repeal Obamacare that apparently they never intended to do anyway?

Or the Benghazi investigation that went on longer than that of 9/11?

Or when Republicans refused to consider any Obama Supreme Court Justice nominee even though he had another year left in the term for which he was elected?

We just saw one prolonged 8 year temper tantrum thrown by Republicans. Concern that our president conspired with a foreign nation to get elected cannot even begin to compare to the “silliness” Obama endured.

This is the longest whataboutism I've ever seen, I'll pass.

Nothing Republicans have done excuses Democratic behavior. Vice-versa. It's simply not a defense.