• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hospital with good nurses

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Yesterday i was in a hosital because i waiting for a surgery on my ankle, and it is the first time i have been asked about my view on use of drugs under the surgery :) Happy as i was to get asked my question back was, do you have accupuncture as a treatment here? And yes they do have accupuncture as pain releaf under surgery :) but i coud not avoide the narcosis treament during the surgery. So we kind of meet in the middle :) and yes i am happy about this :)

Have you ever been to hospitals that ask this form of questions?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I've rarely been to the hospital but if I were asked it simply would not occur to me inquire if they offered acupuncture. Acu-fricken-puncture? Really? I would also not ask if they offered witch doctor services either, but that is just me.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I've rarely been to the hospital but if I were asked it simply would not occur to me inquire if they offered acupuncture. Acu-fricken-puncture? Really? I would also not ask if they offered witch doctor services either, but that is just me.
Personally i prefere acupuncture and not pain reducing drugs. but i see your point too

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Personally i prefere acupuncture and not pain reducing drugs. but i see your point too
I was looking through my local village phone book, looking for someone to haul away a load of stuff to the land fill and laughed when the first thing I noticed is that on our island of 5000 people we had 3 Acupuncturists! LOL! Enough people believe in the nonsense to employ 3 people. LOL. I did manage to find someone who could take stuff to the dump. He doubles as a psychic healer. *sigh*

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I was looking through my local village phone book, looking for someone to haul away a load of stuff to the land fill and laughed when the first thing I noticed is that on our island of 5000 people we had 3 Acupuncturists! LOL! Enough people believe in the nonsense to employ 3 people. LOL. I did manage to find someone who could take stuff to the dump. He doubles as a psychic healer. *sigh*
Acupuncture has worked for 5000 in asia so personally i do not see it as nonsense, but i know not everyone believe in it, but for me it works for pain reducing and even blocking of pain in nerves :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hippies!
I'll bet you have a dozen Reiki Masters.