1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hospital with good nurses

Discussion in 'Health & Healing' started by Conscious thoughts, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Conscious thoughts

Conscious thoughts Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +8,446
    Religion:
    Osmanli Nakshibedi Way, Sufism
    Yesterday i was in a hosital because i waiting for a surgery on my ankle, and it is the first time i have been asked about my view on use of drugs under the surgery :) Happy as i was to get asked my question back was, do you have accupuncture as a treatment here? And yes they do have accupuncture as pain releaf under surgery :) but i coud not avoide the narcosis treament during the surgery. So we kind of meet in the middle :) and yes i am happy about this :)

Have you ever been to hospitals that ask this form of questions?

2. YmirGF

YmirGF Bodhisattva

Ratings:
    +14,881
    Religion:
    Beyond the Light
    I've rarely been to the hospital but if I were asked it simply would not occur to me inquire if they offered acupuncture. Acu-fricken-puncture? Really? I would also not ask if they offered witch doctor services either, but that is just me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Conscious thoughts

Ratings:
    +8,446
    Religion:
    Personally i prefere acupuncture and not pain reducing drugs. but i see your point too

4. YmirGF

YmirGF Bodhisattva

Ratings:
    +14,881
    Religion:
    Beyond the Light
    I was looking through my local village phone book, looking for someone to haul away a load of stuff to the land fill and laughed when the first thing I noticed is that on our island of 5000 people we had 3 Acupuncturists! LOL! Enough people believe in the nonsense to employ 3 people. LOL. I did manage to find someone who could take stuff to the dump. He doubles as a psychic healer. *sigh*

5. Conscious thoughts

Ratings:
    +8,446
    Religion:
    Acupuncture has worked for 5000 in asia so personally i do not see it as nonsense, but i know not everyone believe in it, but for me it works for pain reducing and even blocking of pain in nerves :)

6. Revoltingest

Revoltingest I have the kavorka
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +60,344
    Religion:
    Atheist
    Hippies!
    I'll bet you have a dozen Reiki Masters.

• Like Like x 1