• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Horus life

dynavert2012

hello all

i need :help: i was told by somebody that Horus life was identical to Jesus, as he was born on a virgin, had 12 student, died and then resurrected, i had studied the life of him at school but it was totally different story and i'm Egyptian and so probably the school's story should be more credible

does anybody here have an idea about all of that stuff?

thanks in advance..

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Salaam.

Much internet lore is nonsense. You should be complimented for taking the time to actually invest the matter.

arcanum

hello all

i need :help: i was told by somebody that Horus life was identical to Jesus, as he was born on a virgin, had 12 student, died and then resurrected, i had studied the life of him at school but it was totally different story and i'm Egyptian and so probably the school's story should be more credible

does anybody here have an idea about all of that stuff?

thanks in advance..
You've stumbled upon the shoddy and agenda driven scholarship of the likes asharya s. and others of her ilk who try to say all the sun gods fit the same exact pattern as the life of jesus, which they don't.