• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hopi Traditions

Truth in love

I ran into this many years ago. My cynical side asks when this was first recorded, but I find the imagery interesting.

Thoughts?

“The Fourth World will soon end, and the Fifth World is about to begin. These Signs have been fulfilled for many years, and very few are left. All elders know this.

“This is the First Sign”: We were told about the coming of white-skinned men like Pahana but not living like Pahana — men that took land not theirs and struck their enemies with thunder.

“This is the Second Sign: We will soon see spinning wheels filled with voices in our lands.

“This is the third sign: A strange beast, such as a buffalo, but with long horns and great lengths, will rule the land in large numbers.

“This is the Fourth Sign: Snakes of Iron will cross the land.

“This is the Fifth Sign: A giant spider’s web will cross the land.

“This is the Sixth Sign. The land will be crossed with rivers of stones that create pictures in the sun. Concrete roads and their mirage-producing results.

“This is the Seventh Sign. You will hear the sea turning black and many living creatures dying as a result.

“This is the Eighth sign: Many youths will wear their hair long just like our people. They will join the tribal nations to learn our ways of wisdom and how they can help others.

“And this is also the Ninth and Final Sign: You will hear about a dwelling-place high above the earth that will fall with a loud crash. It will appear like a blue star. The ceremonies of the Hopi people cease very soon.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Afaik, both the Hopi and the Hindu believe we are living in the end of the fourth age. I am very much in agreeance with both groups.

This is the end of one age, and we are rolling into the next at an unprecedented speed.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There are many voices from different religions and different times talking about a great transformation. This is one of those.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I ran into this many years ago. My cynical side asks when this was first recorded, but I find the imagery interesting.

Thoughts?

“The Fourth World will soon end, and the Fifth World is about to begin. These Signs have been fulfilled for many years, and very few are left. All elders know this.

“This is the First Sign”: We were told about the coming of white-skinned men like Pahana but not living like Pahana — men that took land not theirs and struck their enemies with thunder.

“This is the Second Sign: We will soon see spinning wheels filled with voices in our lands.

“This is the third sign: A strange beast, such as a buffalo, but with long horns and great lengths, will rule the land in large numbers.

“This is the Fourth Sign: Snakes of Iron will cross the land.

“This is the Fifth Sign: A giant spider’s web will cross the land.

“This is the Sixth Sign. The land will be crossed with rivers of stones that create pictures in the sun. Concrete roads and their mirage-producing results.

“This is the Seventh Sign. You will hear the sea turning black and many living creatures dying as a result.

“This is the Eighth sign: Many youths will wear their hair long just like our people. They will join the tribal nations to learn our ways of wisdom and how they can help others.

“And this is also the Ninth and Final Sign: You will hear about a dwelling-place high above the earth that will fall with a loud crash. It will appear like a blue star. The ceremonies of the Hopi people cease very soon.
Makes me wonder ... do Christians view climate science as just another doomsday cult that is competing with their doomsday cult?

syo

Afaik, both the Hopi and the Hindu believe we are living in the end of the fourth age. I am very much in agreeance with both groups.

This is the end of one age, and we are rolling into the next at an unprecedented speed.
Yup, in a few years.