• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Honest to God! Sophia

Grandliseur

Does anyone here know who Sophia is?
I know how to Google! :D:D

Sophia (wisdom) - Wikipedia
Sophia
(σοφία, Greek for "wisdom") is a central idea in Hellenistic philosophy and religion, Platonism, Gnosticism, Orthodox Christianity, Esoteric Christianity, and Christian mysticism. Sophiology is a philosophical concept regarding wisdom, as well as a theological concept regarding the wisdom of the biblical God.[1]
Of course, you could also be speaking about someone else, like Sophia Loren, and who not.

You're too sophisticated for me.
That you called on God in the question point - perhaps - to my first answer?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Sophia
(σοφία, Greek for "wisdom") is a central idea in Hellenistic philosophy and religion, Platonism, Gnosticism, Orthodox Christianity, Esoteric Christianity, and Christian mysticism. Sophiology is a philosophical concept regarding wisdom, as well as a theological concept regarding the wisdom of the biblical God.[1]
Of course, you could also be speaking about someone else, like Sophia Loren, and who not.

I suppose Google did not work right for you this time.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The thread making known the people who do not read the thread before posting.

I usually read other people's posts before posting. If I have come to a thread late and there are too many posts on it, I pass it by.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sophia the beautiful non-human. I mean robot.
I just think her expressions are amazing!

And, look how she thinks before answering.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Sophia

Me? Sophisticated? Haha.
I googled Sophia and she showed.
She might be the great great great grandmother of Data.

DataTNG.jpg

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
No. We just know who God is, what Jesus looked like, and how exactly the Big Bang happened, but our knowledge isn't advanced enough to know who Sophia is.

Try again later! (Maybe then we'll have reached enlightenment and be able to identify her.)

I believe it is not all that certain how the Big Bang happened.