• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Honest to God! Sophia

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Does anyone here know who Sophia is?

No. We just know who God is, what Jesus looked like, and how exactly the Big Bang happened, but our knowledge isn't advanced enough to know who Sophia is.

Try again later! (Maybe then we'll have reached enlightenment and be able to identify her.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Google found the one, true, answer to the OP. But then the answer split into two in an act recapitulating the creation of the universe where the primordial unity begat two.

Sophia (σοφία, Greek for "wisdom") is a central idea in Hellenistic philosophy and religion, Platonism, Gnosticism, Orthodox Christianity, Esoteric Christianity, and Christian mysticism. Sophiology is a philosophical concept regarding wisdom, as well as a theological concept regarding the wisdom of the biblical God.

(or)

The one girl who truly is herself around you. She doesn't have to pretend to be someone else. You know you can always trust her. Guys love her... but she only loves one. She's one of the smartest people you will ever meet. Gorgeous. Self-confident. Loves her friends. She's probably an AMAZING kisser. Killer body, beautiful eyes, with a smile that will melt your heart.
"Is that an angel?" "No, that's just Sophia."

#wisdom#sexy#sophie#hot#amazing

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You, or your kids, or your grandbabies, will meet someone and he or she might not even know it the person who they meet is human or not so human.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Google found the one, true, answer to the OP. But then the answer split into two in an act recapitulating the creation of the universe where the primordial unity begat two.

Sophia (σοφία, Greek for "wisdom") is a central idea in Hellenistic philosophy and religion, Platonism, Gnosticism, Orthodox Christianity, Esoteric Christianity, and Christian mysticism. Sophiology is a philosophical concept regarding wisdom, as well as a theological concept regarding the wisdom of the biblical God.

(or)

The one girl who truly is herself around you. She doesn't have to pretend to be someone else. You know you can always trust her. Guys love her... but she only loves one. She's one of the smartest people you will ever meet. Gorgeous. Self-confident. Loves her friends. She's probably an AMAZING kisser. Killer body, beautiful eyes, with a smile that will melt your heart.
"Is that an angel?" "No, that's just Sophia."

#wisdom#sexy#sophie#hot#amazing
Does this mean that I am really in the TOP of news? I have never, no not ever in my wildest dreams ever imagined such.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
OK, so maybe it is a hologram. I have something to say about tricks.

I thought it was a real made creation. Is Sophia not real?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Does this mean that I am really in the TOP of news? I have never, no not ever in my wildest dreams ever imagined such.
At least compared to me (and it seems some others) you are indeed #1 here.

To address your question - I've read so much science fiction related to robotics that I can't pick one scenario. There might or might not be a law requiring robots to not look too human, for example.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
At least compared to me (and it seems some others) you are indeed #1 here.

To address your question - I've read so much science fiction related to robotics that I can't pick one scenario. There might or might not be a law requiring robots to not look too human, for example.
She looks human with human expressions, but she isn't because, I think, she can not lie.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Quote In March 2016, Sophia underwent a technical glitch during a demonstration by founder, David Hanson, at the South by Southwest (SXSW) technology show in Texas when the robot claimed it will 'destroy humans'.

Hanson jokingly asked "do you want to destroy humans?...Please say no".

And Sophia's response was not quite what Hanson had in mind, she said, "OK. I will destroy humans."Unquote

I think the program made her say, "[ok] I will."

She was responding to the question and not to the "please say no" which makes perfect sense.

idav

Being
Premium Member
I agree with Hanson that sentient beings will emerge sooner than most expect, he says a few years.