• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy ghost or holy spirit?

napen

The Truth said:
Can i ask some questions after finishing reading that website? to discuss with you about many interesting things i may find in that website.
Yes you may...

Yasin

EnhancedSpirit said:
God is a multi-deminsional entity. The trinity is a model of God. The Christians call it FATHER, SON, HOLY GHOST. Others call it Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva that is fine as well. Or the Kahunas of Hawaii calls the Trinity Ku, Kane and Kanola! The Native Americans call it Father Sky, Mother Earth, and The Great Spirit.

God is a Triune being, just as we on Earth are a triune being! We are superconscious, conscious and subconscious minds! We are a trinity as well! We are also a trinity in the sense of Mind, Body and Spirit! Just as God, Christ and the Holy Spirit are separate aspects of God and work as one consciousness, we have three separate aspects of consciousness, and our three minds need to work as one integrated mind! The three minds function as one mind once mastered and integrated just as God, Christ and the Holy Spirit do.

The Holy Ghost(Spirit) is the Divine Feminine of the Godhead. There is a divine masculine, a divine feminine, and a divine child (the product of the first two becoming one.

The Holy Spirit is the infuser, the inspiration or in-spirit-ation! The Holy Spirit is also the Voice for God! It is the Teacher, the Counselor, the Comforter! There are only two voices the voice of the Holy Spirit and the voice of the negative ego/fear based/separative mind which is in truth a figment of our imagination!

The Holy Spirit is the answer to all problems, challenges and lessons! The Holy Spirit is the undoer of the negative ego, so we may know our true identities as Christs! In truth, we don’t strive to become a Christ, we already are a Christ, for that is how God created us! We are just striving to realize this great truth through the development of consciousness and learning to be of the Spiritual/Christ/Buddha/God consciousness in an integrated and balanced way, and through the initiation and light body anchoring and activation process! The Holy Spirit also speaks for the “Atonement” or the “At-one-ment” or the undoing of all that which takes us away from this state of consciousness! The Holy Spirit breathes life into all things!

Please tell me what is the holy Trinity based upon?

Yasin

Katzpur said:
Truth,

The terms "Holy Ghost" and "Holy Spirit" are synonymous.

Kathryn
If Holy Ghost is synonymous with Holy Spirt, then that means They both can be synonymous with Prophet....According to the Bible........Beloved, believe not every SPIRT, but try the spirt whether they are of God: because many false PROPHETS are gone out into the World 1 John 4:1

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Just as a small hint to Muslims... you might want to sit up and read this little note. Ready?

If truly wish you could read your own words, and see them as I do.
(Just think about what I am saying, for a sec.)

The side-splitting rewritting of the christian fables is particularly delicious. It is almost like reading a variation on "Goldilocks and the three bears". It is all done so seriously that that is what cracks me up the most. As NetDoc gently mentioned, "Holy smoke, it just doesn't matter!" I would hasten to add, "Get over it!"

You would be killing yourself laughing, if the truth were to be known. You have no idea how many night I have spent laughing myself silly trying to unravel Muslim logic. I have always enjoyed the Muslim perspective on these purported Biblical events. Again, it is the utter seriousness that you approach a subject with that is so hilarious. You folks take yourselves so deadly seriously.

Dunno, 'bout you, but this gnarled old hobbit would expect just a bit more from "The Best" of Allah.

BTW: You guys might want to sit down with the boys and girls on Madison Avenue and work out some nice way to "sell" Islam to non-muslims. You know, something that would put a little happy face on it all. Your approach isn't working.

:bounce

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
The Apostles Creed :-

I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth;
And in Jesus Christ his only son our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, Born of the Virgin Mary, Suffered under Pontius Pilate, Was crucified, dead and buried; Down in the hidden place She was confined; The third day she rose again from the dead; She ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty; From thence she shall come to judge the quick and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Ghost; The Holy Catholic Church; The Communion of Saints; The Forgiveness of sins, The Resurrection of the body, And the life everlasting. Amen.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
YmirGF said:
Just as a small hint to Muslims... you might want to sit up and read this little note. Ready?

If truly wish you could read your own words, and see them as I do.
(Just think about what I am saying, for a sec.)
I did so for much than you think so.:)

I repect your honesty and others may agree with you too even though they didn't increase thier voice yet.

I'm sure that the image that was given to the entire world about Islam is because of some terrorists and that may affect anyone's emotions being senstive toward anything coming from Muslims out of his/her well sometimes. There are alot of people who really think Islam doesn't support these actions and it's a religion of Peace because if all Muslims are terrorists so the Islamic world were about to be empty from non-Muslims such as the Jewish in Yemen and Africa "i think thier name is Falsha" and the Christians in (egypt, Sudan, Eritrea, Ethiopea, Tunesia, Lebanon, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Negeria .. etc.) and many other Muslims countries around the world.

Many Muslims may be excited to discuss things like these especially religious issues based on thier religious background and some are just curious in how people from other faiths react toward serious differncess and not because they are authorised and well trained to convert others as many may think so.

Most of Muslims are just sharing thoughts and they have no money to build organizations such as other religions may do so.

I believe that in RF anyone should just share what he/she has got or he can just watch and learn instead of throwing stones to others without any reason.

Now in this thread if you feel that you will mention things out of your well so just leave the PC for a while and have a deep breath and think of what you were about to say then after few minutes come and reply in case you have got any reply.

Guys ... the thread is about the Holy ghost, Holy spirit and in case anyone have any misconception about Islam so please kindly start a thread "believe me it's free" and ask whatever in your mind and you will get "God willing" your answers from me or any other Muslims around.

Peace ..:162: and may God forgive you all and lead you to the truth.

A

A. Leaf

I have always believed that the trinity is not just three in two, but two in all, or you could say three in all, similar to the famous saying by the three musketeers.
The Holy Ghost a Feminine energy that exists around the earth and the cosmos, mother nature, some individuals have tough times coming to terms with this energy.
The Father and the Son, two Hetrosexual Males in Full touch with there Masculine Energy and Masculinity, but also in full touch with pain, femininity and female energy.

So on that note, as the Three Musketeers would say, ' All for One and One For All'

Just a personal view, could be wrong.