• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy explicative plane fare is cheap right now!!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
A couple of weeks ago I got a one-way flight from Chicago to Los Angeles for $31.

Just now just for the hell of it I was looking to see how much a flight to Hawaii would cost:
Screenshot_20210223-173152.png

Not that I'm actually thinking about going to Hawaii (although I kind of am now. :D ) just wanted to see how much it would cost now that the airlines are just about giving seats away.

Edit: this is on American Airlines by the way, not a budget airline.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The way airline passengers are treated, I'm surprised that people even want to fly at all.

Reactions: Vee

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If they are anything like Ryanair in europe, cheap flights and no frills. You can book a flight from around €20 when they are on offer including one item of hand baggage and whatever unbooked seat you can find. Then all the extras, like €20 or 25 for checked baggage, another €10 if you carry a handbag or want another item of hand luggage, book a seat, thats an extra €3 to €12 depending on the seat. Plus other bits and pieces i can't remember.

Vee

Premium Member
Flights are cheap but we have to keep in mind that they might be cancelled anytime and if they're not cancelled, going through the airport at the moment is a nightmare. As much as I love travelling, when I think about all that I just want to stay home.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
A couple of weeks ago I got a one-way flight from Chicago to Los Angeles for $31.

Just now just for the hell of it I was looking to see how much a flight to Hawaii would cost: View attachment 48038

Not that I'm actually thinking about going to Hawaii (although I kind of am now. :D ) just wanted to see how much it would cost now that the airlines are just about giving seats away.

Edit: this is on American Airlines by the way, not a budget airline.

Yeah, still not going to consider flying, even though I could probably save a good bit of money on next week's trip. Never was comfortable with it, and with the added risk with COVID-19, I'm sticking with driving.