• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy Communion

EverChanging

Do any Christian Wiccans, Christopagans, or Christo-eclectics here observe a form of Communion? Did you write it yourself or did you borrow it from elsewhere? Is it a secret rite or can you share the words and structure with others? Do you practice it as a solitary or do you ever include others in the rite? If the rite is not secret I would be interested in knowing more as there is not much that can be found online and I seem to have exhausted all the resources besides the Satanic masses, and that's not really my thing.

I regularly receive Communion in traditional settings and across denominations so long as I am not restricted from the table or altar. I have also observed it in non-traditional ways, having been given Hosts by a priest from an independent Catholic church for personal use.

I have written two rites -- and more are developing as the solitary aspect of my path is fleshed out as a parallel to the communal side -- that draw on themes for Communion and are similar in style, one for the day time, one for night, observed on certain days. I do not at this time have a name for the rites or call them Communion, but they could be interpreted as an esoteric form of Communion or at least a part of the same archetype if you believe in that kind of thing.

I cannot share anymore about my rites here for personal reasons, but I am willing to share more via private message, and of course I don't expect anyone here who observes more secretive rites to share anything inappropriate on a public forum, not that they would anyway, so we should only share what we are comfortable sharing and that is the only purpose of this thread.

I can say that the theme of one of the rites centers around the light of the sun and becoming God.

It is difficult to find much information on this topic, so I hope I can generate discussion here. If anyone has any resources that would be great.

Last edited:
I am not of that religion but know ones that are. Those I know, have made there own and use the same one all the time. They are also solitary. Wicca does have a type of communion and many witches do as well. Satanism has nothing to do with Wicca, though there is a Luciferian Witchcraft which is not based on Satan.
it sounds like your trying to create ritual for yourself and if it makes you feel closer to the creative force, I encourage it. Your not the only one that create there own path many practitioners do this.
I'm of blood kin of the Legacy, as long as you don't mind my position, I will aid you in creating a ritual book or book of shadows or what ever you wish to call it. It's really not that hard, I can cut and past for you.

EverChanging

I'm of blood kin of the Legacy, as long as you don't mind my position, I will aid you in creating a ritual book or book of shadows or what ever you wish to call it. It's really not that hard, I can cut and past for you.

Great. That would help in keeping my writings together as they develop.