• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holding an Atom in place!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Really, really, really cool! I'm not educated enough to really know what it's going to mean, but I suspect this is big!
I'm guessing new unique materials are waiting to be manufactured as well as advances in quantum computing. At least the start of it anyways.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I'm guessing new unique materials are waiting to be manufactured as well as advances in quantum computing. At least the start of it anyways.
Those would seem to be the most obvious. Creating materials without the use of chemistry (i.e. directly creating new molecules) would be a pretty exciting thing.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a male says that an atom is the smallest particle of a chemical that exists, then wouldn't it be holding as the holder?

Are you just trying to tell everyone that a scientist suddenly has realized that an atom holds, or are you just telling yourself what you already knew?

If a scientist was holding an atom, then what chemical does it relate to that he says it is holding, seeing he said that atoms hold the chemicals?

And if he says chemical, I never knew that a microbe was a chemical, but a microbe owned chemistry.

I also thought that when a scientist made a study of a whole and complete organism, then he named it a microbe as that whole state and it does not exist if it is not whole.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
When I learn about what astronomers and quantum physicists can do it just boggles my mind. Especially considering that I struggle to cut a 2x4 to the correct length. :oops:

It does boggle the mind, and stirs the imagination as to what they might do with this discovery. I can't wait to see where it takes them. Maybe they'll be able to probe the inner workings of the atom. They're only going to improve on their techniques.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Quantum physicists "hold" individual atoms in place for first time

What are the implications of this achievement?

How revolutionary is this? And what do you foresee coming from this?
Interesting research though not for the reason hinted at in the title. Trapping single atoms was done before. Combining atoms to form molecules is the oldest trick chemists have learned. So neither the method nor the outcome are spectacular.
New and interesting is that the atoms don't act according to theoretical models. (They take longer to interact than predicted.) This will eventually lead to a refined understanding of the quantum mechanical processes.
I don't expect any applications coming from this research in the near future.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Interesting research though not for the reason hinted at in the title. Trapping single atoms was done before. Combining atoms to form molecules is the oldest trick chemists have learned. So neither the method nor the outcome are spectacular.
New and interesting is that the atoms don't act according to theoretical models. (They take longer to interact than predicted.) This will eventually lead to a refined understanding of the quantum mechanical processes.
I don't expect any applications coming from this research in the near future.
Maybe as you destroy the presence atom in the known male researched God O fusion body, the atom might one day not exist. Seeing science owns its human described quantum of inventing artificial outcomes by attacking natural.

I read a science article where the scientist said if a male said once a human was a monkey he would be trying to convert/transform and destroy the human life and cell/chemistry and be trying to convert us into becoming monkey like. Whilst the monkey would be converting into some other form unknown.

Science tells itself, so many unknown conditions, and says it as a human does to self.....meaning in rational and correct human language I do not know.

If science ignores that science was human thought, and human invented for a string theme to a building design machine reaction, and then own it all occurring, then obviously science as that human self owns a problem.

No matter, no machine, no science in human reality. Science does not apply that rationale in their thinking. And then actually claim that they think on behalf of natural and what changes they incur to natural. So as they attack and change natural they pretend that they are not attacking it and changing it. They claim I am learning about its form. But when it is not owner natural form, then it is not holder of natural form either.

Males somehow think that they are looking at an atom as if it is not changed.

If an atom is changing then it proves you are factually changing the natural atom as that atom as self advised warning.